If you like art, what type of art do you like?

• Yes, I love art.
  • It is ok.
  • No, I hate art.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• As an artist, I love it. Photography is my medium of choice, but I appreciate people who create mixed media pieces as well. Especially surreal and conceptual work that is open to different interpretations. I like art that makes you think or take a second, more closer look.

• Photography, like digital, or Old fashioned film, monochrome, developing your own images in a dark room? That's my passion!!
      Then there is a little folded paper thing I like!!

• @SomeGuy37 I like digital because I like manipulating my images on Photoshop, but I adore alternative photographic process like platinum printing. :)

• Considering I do art myself, yes. I like to draw and pain with oil paint. I also recently became interested in watching people create art with spray paint.

• I love Art. I admire people who can draw and paint. I'd love to be that skilful. I'm not very artistic at all.

I love scenic paintings. Mountains , lakes etc. I can look into it and be mesmerized by it.

• I LOVE ART

ANY KIND OF ART

THE WRITTEN KIND, DRAWN, PAINTED, PHOTOGRAPHS ETC. AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL. ARTSY.

• I've just been drawing actually. :)

I've been getting back into art. I like sketches and watercolour paintings. Abstract/contemporary art is bullshit.

• Who doesn't like art! Seriously!

• LOL! not everyone is into it!!!

• Yes I love art

• fruit and vegetable art
    www.fantasticviewpoint.com/.../...table-Art-16.jpg

anything really unique and quirky or anything that tantalizes your senses... like photography or paintings that look so real that you can sense the surroundings.

• Yes. I've even taken an art history course. I also love to draw and paint.

• I appreciate surrealism.

• Baroque. But my favorite past artist was valasquez and my favorite modern artist is Voka

• Film is my art of choice

• I love architecture. I think it's so fascinating all the design and details that goes into it

• I love art

What Guys Said 16

• I do, scenic art is amazing.
    http://oi64.tinypic.com/16htgk1.jpg

Especially if it features space in some way.
    sweetgreen.org/.../wallpaper-b9b0816.jpeg

• Since anything can be called art these days, some I like, most I don't. That word "art" has no meaning anymore. You could shit in a box of captain crunch (guess what I'm eating) and if you call it art, people actually believe you lol. Maybe I should be an artist. I got all kinds of boxes to shit in around here.

• 'Real' Art yes... not that piece of shit they call 'modern' art like a piece of glass a corner or some piece of trash someone wiped their ass with and left in the hall. I mean real art, the kind that really makes you think, gives you emotion. The only emotion the art today gives me is bowel movements. >.>

But yes... I like art. :v

• I enjoy art. Something along the lines of this are appealing to me. Symbolism in the form of art.

http://i.imgur.com/emLM1Iz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ownNpcj.jpg

• Yep... I like the type that I see as creative... I'd never buy art work, but art art museum are OK and people's blackbooks are can be very interesting...

• I enjoy the classic art being a painter and all.

• I enjoy surreal art

• Van Gogh. Hands down the greatist.

• Music is my favourite form of art.

• Can't stand it.

• yeah i love art.

• What type of art? or do you like all art?

• It started in Nelson New Zealand and got so massive and popular they had to move it to Wellington New Zealand which is a bigger city. It is from New Zealand that show and now I think people from all over the world come to New Zealand to either perform in it or just come to watch. New Zealanders from all over New Zealand come to either perform in it or watch it to.

• ahan, oh okay

• Literature is my favorite.

• i like more clasical and some time newer stuff but i hate really a lot of modern conteporarty art

• Renaissance and greco-roman.

• I love
    Art!

• If cooking is an art, then it's the best art form there is.