What you think of the program ink master?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its a cool show. I like tattoos to begin with and am considering what to get. But I am not going to one unless I know my artist is great and I know I will love it.

• Yes surely you should know if the artistieke is good before hé place one on your body

Most Helpful Guy

• The judges have proven themselves to be complete hypocrites time and again and I find it ridiculous that Dave Navarro with all his shitty little flash tattoos thinks he can criticize an artist. Other than that it's great

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's cool -- I watch it on my other screen while I do work sometimes.

But, I like tattoo art to begin with, and I also enjoy the personal dynamics of those shows (especially Shark Tank -- it's fun to see whether the contestants can "read" the different Sharks' personalities well enough to pitch the right way to the right ones)

Do you ask for a specific reason?

For the ones who don't finish in the 6-hour period, I sure as hell hope they eventually go back and complete the job! Lol

• well I like it too and was wondering if more people like to watch it

• What's ink master?

• I'm not a tattoo person & I won't ever get a tattoo, but I really enjoy watching this show. It's amazing to see what these artists can do.

• I love it. I love tattoos and its fun watching some of those guys and sometimes girls rip each other apart over who did a lousy job at tattooing. And Dave Navarro is friggin hot!

• Do you have one?

• A horse shoe on my top left wrist
      A crescent moon on my bottom left wrist
      An infinty tattoo on the top right wrist
      An anchor above my anchor
      Stars on my right bottom wrist
      A four leaf clover behind my right ear (that was my first tattoo)

• And the words "life imitates art" on my right side arm

• I love that show lol

• I love it. I tend to watch it with my family, and we take bets on whose going to get booted and why.

• LOVE IT

What Guys Said 3

• Disgusting

• I like it but I think it is rigged!

• Never heard about it.