• Yes I own a TV
  • No I don't own a TV
  • Why have a TV when I can just use my Laptop/Phone/tablet to watch the same thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohhhh yes, I own a TV. I'm guilty of watching more TV than I should most of the time. Since I sold my store, if you came over to my house, I will either be watching tv in my man cave, doing something with a gun project, reloading ammo, riding my quad or shooting in my back yard hahaha. That's pretty much it. I love my life ha!

• Sounds quite fun :)

• Lol, I do it all the time too. Between me and the auto correct, I'm surprised I can communicate a single sentence in legible American.

• LOL that is funny yet so true

Most Helpful Girl

• No i don't. Programmes are usually shit anyway.

What Guys Said 35

• Yes, I do. A Panasonic Viera TV. Gosh! it is such a fantastic tv. Got such great picture quality which you can really see detail on and is 100% reliable. I am not surprised though Panasonic is one of the best brands and very high quality.

• I would actually say Panasonic is extremely high quality.

• @Beautifiedgirl123 My Panasonic TV I have had since 2009 and it is also so much better than other brands that are more modern than my tv. I also bought a second Panasonic camera in about 2009 because I love photography, I use both cameras all the time and my Panasonic camera has been exactly the same as the one I bought in 2005. I still have both of them and use both of them.

• @Beautifiedgirl123 Both my Panasonic camera's have been perfect in every way.

• I used to, but it became old and I threw it out. Just stick with my laptop now for streaming and watching any tv shows.

• The difference of the TV, is that when you are tired, you don't want to have the choice. You don't want to search.
    You just want it to be thrown at you, no matter what, but you don't want to have the trouble to decide.

The tv provides that option, it just streams, no clicks, no typing... sometimes we just want to consume something (usually at the end of the day...)

• Lol of course we all fcking have TVs.. we 1932 now? BRB listening to wallstreet announce the collapse of banking industry during the great depression after family supper.

culture20s30s.wikispaces.com/.../url.jpg

• I like the freedom, speed and multitasking of a computer :) I haven't used a tv in like 7 years or so.

• I have a large screen TV in the living room that I don't watch, and a small screen in our bedroom that I use as a computer monitor, and lastly we have a tv in the garage as part of our home gym.

• I have a TV but I got rid of my satellite a couple years ago. I just watch movies and DVDs now when I watch TV.

• Yep! This is the one I have:

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../912VgaLdBRL._SL1500_.jpg

4K is awesome!

• Haven't watched TV in like...2 years. Who even watches TV any more?

• yeah, i have a 42 inch LG Tv

i dont really use it to watch TV or films though, i use my laptop for that.. My tv is mainly used for playing my ps4.

• I own 3, soon to be 4.

• yup.

• I have one but only to use it as big screen for my PC.

• maybe 10 TV's

• yeah i do own a samsung led 40' inch tv

• I have two TVs for... reasons.. I don't even watch TV for... further reasons.

• I have the internet. No need for a TV

• Yes and I pay for cable so I can watch there ads... What a money waster...

• Yeah but I just use it for video games

• Yeah. Most people do.

• No I'm too busy trying to get a tan.

• Yeah, 62 flat screen. Who doesn't have one these days?

• No I don't. nothing interesting to watch there.

• Yes I own one in the living room

• Matterof fact i do

• I have a big fat crt for playing old videogames.

• i own a lot of stuff i dont use
    one of it is the Tv

• i already found someone i really like so wish me luck

• Oh nice and yes I wish you a lot of luck :) and maybe you two will travel together one day :)
      I wish you the best :)

• no tv in my room. many computers tho

• We have three of them. One in the living room, one in my parents' bedroom and one in my room.

• i own a TV but i don't watch TV. It's connected to my Mac and i use it to surf.

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• Yes, I own one. Well, my parents do at least. I have my own phone and laptop so I most times just use them to watch tv.

• I actually have 6 TVs, lol. Long story as to how I acquired them all but yeah, 6 of them. I want to sell 3 of them.

• Yes, I do have a TV at my place.

• Well , yeah I do, but my father bought it.

• There is a tv in my house but I no longer have one in my bedroom because I broke the last one I had. I don't miss it, tho. I don't watch that much tv and when I do want to do it I simply go to the living room.

• Ever since I live in an apartment by myself, I haven't watched TV. It's on my list of things to buy though, but I haven't found a cheap one yet.

• Uhm.

Yes.

:\

• Yes.

• Yes! I assume most people would

• My parents own two TVs. One in the living room and one in their bedroom. Even though I have cable, I watch all my shows online. It feels more convenient to me.

• yeah, i use it to watch movies occasionally and it's got youtube and netflix on it

• Why do you ask? Very curious

• Yes doesn't most everyone have a tv.

• Yes I own a tv

• nope, i dont

• Yes, several in fact.

• Yes, I do.

• We have a tv in every room of our house

• I have a TV, but it lives with my parents.

• Yeah I do

• Vote C.

• No TV. Live on laptop, phone, and ipad

• 14, soon to be 15.