Do you think shows like Maury and Steve Wilkos have any truth to them, or do you think it's all pretty much just played up?

Honestly I believe it's half true but more hyped than what it really is all about.

• Yes, it's legitimate
  • It's somewhat true but mostly played up
  • It's completely fake

Most Helpful Girl

• While the shows maybe fake people on the Maury show do excist. Men who have over 20 kids all by different women, women with many kids and has no idea who the dads are, cheating, lying, and being a prostitute. That all happens but I doubt any of those particular people on the show are the ones who actually did any of thosr things. I bet they are all actors. I dont know about the rest of you but if I thought my guy was cheating, screwing hookers or whatever the last thing Id do is call the Maury show for everyone to see!

Most Helpful Guy

• They are played up with fake fights to bring in the ratings

What Girls Said 5

• No. They find the trashiest people ever or maybe they're just actors acting trashy. No truth to it at all

• I cannot stand those shows. Fake & trashy.

• Maury, Jerry, MTV. Its all scripted.

• I love the maury show tbh lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• Old steve was the best when he really used to go in on the guests and the chair throwing.

• Im not sure if its completely fake... But the emotions and acting is fake as fuck