Adele or Beyonce - which do you like better and why?

Their singing, their music, their style...

Most Helpful Guy

• Beyonce is an idiot, so I go with Adele, who also happens to have a better voice and a more original style (it's not really original, but Beyonce seems to do the same shit most people do nowadays).

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Adele, she sings with such passion!

Beyonce is a complete moron and is overrated - she needs to quit already.

What Guys Said 22

• NEITHER!

But I choose Beyonce, since she's the lesser of two evils, since I cannot stand Adele's shrillness.

Not for me though, I am a hardass goth who only likes metal or industrial music. And I don't have a lot of female singers I like, but my favorite is the thrash metaller Fernandina Lira from Brazil, since she sings so harshly, the way I like it.

• Neither. Both suck.

• Adele because I find Beyonce annoying.

Well, okay Adele is LESS annoying than Beyonce.

• I know nothing of their music or singing,(or anyone else's), but Beyonce looks hotter by far. hehehe 😋
    I'm not really into blondes, but they both are and her hair is darker. (That's certainly not the only thing I like better, or course. 🙂)

• none...

• adele.

• Adele, but I don't care for either of them. Beyoncé is overly technical and Adele is good for a popular singer today, but she pales in comparison to a lot of the r&b singers pre-2000s...

• Don't really love either one, but I'd choose Adele!

• Neither - both are over hyped

• I don't really give a shit about either of them

• Adele's style is so depressing. I prefer Beyoncé but I don't really like her music either

• Adele all the way

• Addele

• neither fortunately

• Adele no doubt about that

• I don't like anything about Beyoncé. I like a couple of Adele songs but that's it.

• Taylor Swift.

• Not a fan of either, but I do prefer Adele's music, if I had to choose.

• Adele. She just seems like such a classy lady

• Adele to listen to, Beyonce to fuck

• They both suck major ass.

• I prefer Beyoncé

What Girls Said 29

• When you're at a party or a club and hanging out at the beach, people are going to play Beyonce. You can't really do that with Adele's music... b/c it's really not meant to be that. If you want to mellow out, if you're feeling some type of way, you need some music your grandmother won't hate, then you play Adele. Both are amazing singers, but they are good for very different reasons. They have really separate styles so its hard to say who is 'better.' I usually try to measure real talent by whether or not an artist can really sing without the bands, and the artificial machines... just pure voice, and I've seen and heard both, and they are both good. So that's it. They're both good in their own ways.

• while i'm not a huge fan of either one's music, adele is easily the superior talent; beyonce is overrated a. f. and can't sing worth a damn.

(yes, i listened to dc in the late 90s, but that's before i discovered symphonic metal and found out what real music was supposed to sound like, lol.)

• Adele. I like both but I think Adele has the more powerful voice and I find it easier to identify with her personality than Beyonce's (plus, I like her music style more).

• Beyonce is a moron who only does things for profit, not for meaning or art. That wouldn't be so bad, except she won't admit it. Like this whole 'Formation' tour and her 'Lemonade' album. She's so damn fake. She only makes political statements when she can profit from it. Take for instance her Super Bowl performance. Why the actual FUCK would she think it was a good idea to make a 'black power' statement and then in the SAME PERFORMANCE, advertise her new album and tour?

I can't stand that people are too stupid to see straight through her shit. I'm not necessarily a fan of Adele's music, but I definitely respect her more as an artist. Plus, I think Adele's voice is more soothing. I always feel like Beyonce is yelling at me when she sings. Like, bitch, shut the fuck up.

• Uhm.

Adele's album 22 has sold more albums than all of Beyoncé's album out together. I don't understand how anyone could say Beyoncé sings better. Besides, Adele is a far better role model than Beyoncé.

:\

• C. Marilyn Manson

• How is that even a contest? Adele is 10x more talented!

• Right now, I would say Adele.
    I don't like the "new Beyoncé". Her new songs make no sense, she became too fake and she's a little bit hypocritical.
    Adele seems more real and natural.

• Adele... she is way more talented.

• Adele.
    Beyonce is overrated in my opinion, people act like she's a Goddess. She's great and all but she's nothing too special

• I don't know if adele really has a style, she sings ballads whereas beyonce is a performer who does dances and changes up her concept often. most adele songs are sung the same way.

• I prefer Beyoncé :P

• I prefer Beyonce, she has style and charisma.

• Adele. I love her voice and I love her realness.

• I don't listen to either but id say Adele. Beyoncé is too overated

• While I love a few of Adele's songs, they just sound the same to me sometimes. I like Beyonce a bit more. I also like Beyonce's style more.

• Neither. I choose Hayley Williams over both of them.

• Beyoncé. There just something about her that commands attention.

• Adele. Cause I find her voice mellifluous.

• Beyonce :)

• I love Adele her style calls to me way more than Beyonce's style

• Neither 😷😷
    Both are annoying 😐😐

• beyonce has more energy and makes you feel empowered vs adele who just makes you sorry for yourself f that bs BEYONCE ALL THE WAY

• I like Adele more, even though I am part of the Beyhive.
    Sorry Queen Bey...

• I don't like either of their music.

... unless you count Bart bakers parody of "hello" XD

• Adele because her music touches the bottom of my heart

• Beyoncé IS MY QUEEN

• For me It's Beyonce...

• beyonce