A need good TV series to watch. What do you recomend?

Here's some of the series I follow:
The flash, Arrow, Supernatural, NCIS:LA, Jane The Virgin, Lucifer, The Royals and Faking It. All of these are very diferent styles, I know.

I don't want to ear about GoT, Vampire diares, once upon a time, teen wolf, or any other that are very known. If they are very famous it means I've already tried them and it wasn´t my thing...

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost Human and Forever. They each only ran one season but were both good to great. I fucking LOVED Almost Human and was pissed off that it was not renewed. Big mistake.

Hannibal. I can not recommend this enough. I have never had any interest in horror or anything, but Hannibal sucked me in like nothing else. I stayed up over 40 hours just watching the first season and half the second, in one straight go.

White Collar and Burn Notice. In some ways very similar, and in others amazingly different, both shows had fun casts, interesting stories, and great acting. Personal preference? Burn Notice was the better, by far.

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly recommend Chuck. It's about a nerdy, quirky guy who accidentally downloads government secrets in his head. When I recommend it to people, they're always hesitant to watch but end up watching it.

You can try Greys Anatomy. I really tried to watch it and tried to force myself to like it but I couldn't. It was just so predictable and I come from a family of healthcare workers and I can't begin to tell you how unrealistic it is.

What Guys Said 8

• Sounds like you might be for something more thought provoking, pitched more to adults. Here are a few that might be available stateside and might satisfy you more.
    Fortitude.
    Indian Summers, series 1 & 2
    Homeland
    The Tunnel (series 1 & 2)
    The Bridge (Danish-Swedish collaboration, Inspiration for The Tunnel) More than 1 series.
    Inspector Montalbano and Young Montalbano - both very entertaining if you can handle subtitles.
    Wallander (original Swediish production and British remakes with Kenneth Brannagh)
    Jack Taylor - Irish - gritty, pulls no punches.
    Trapped (iceland)
    Luther - British
    Night Porter - miniseries based on the LeCarré novel.
    Blue Eyes - Swedish political thriller. A bit gory at times.
    Occupied - the EU orchestrates a Russian invasion of Norway when the Green government shuts down oil production. Great premise, well executed.
    This is just off the top of my head. Euro TV is compelling and one reason I will never go back to North America.

• I think you should try watching Grimm, Secret Circle, Stitchers, The Whispers and Dark Matter.

• If you got Netflix, watch bloodline. Season 2 just came out and it's 🔥🔥

• You should read a book instead, Seems like you are already following a lot of shows.
    I would recommend, "If Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand
    "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway
    Or perhaps "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley

• NOT Ayn Rand. Her agenda is too right wing and downright dangerous; logic based on premises that are unspoken and patently false when teased out from her muddled thinking. Total Rubbish.

• @Druid64 I assumed that. I was challenging your assessment that, that is what causing the collapse of the USA.

I think a laissez fair capitalist system works best, in theory. But I think government should protect the rights of workers, and should punish companies, business, etc who abuse the rights of a worker

I think the role of the government in economy should end there.

• In theory LFC & Communism share the same fatal flaw. They both ignore the predictable, rational impact of incentives on their models. Cultural Marxism is fundamentalist religious paranoia on steroids. It ' . . . identifies the presence of homosexuals on television as proof of Cultural Marxist control over the media and claims that Herbert Marcuse considered a coalition of "blacks, students, feminist women and homosexuals" as a vanguard of cultural revolution.' As for wars, very few are altruistic. Scratch the surface and you will find LFC in there somewhere. The inevitable result of war is more war. Resources are finite. Endless war diverts funding for schools, hospitals, infrastructure, education, social safety nets, and other humane purposes, expands poverty, and concentrates wealth. Sounds like LFC. You would need fewer government programs with fewer wars. Ms Rand would consider your views on the role of government as far too liberal.

• Dexter and Lost

• Peaky blinders, the messengers, top boy, the fosters, gotgam, better call saul. Those are the few i can think of. On my to do oist i have the night manager, 11/22/63, the new season of suits, and damien.

• Wentworth-amazing show

• Girls

What Girls Said 9

• Do you have netflix? I suggest bloodlines and Grace and Frankie. I also recommend Call the Midwife and Rebellion.

Dexter is also good, as is 6 feet under, Skins is good too :)

• Outlander

• Have you tried Legends of Tomorrow; it takes place in the Arrowverse and it's really fun. If you like crime shows I love Bones and Psych. Elementary sounds like something you might enjoy. If you can handle corny stuff, try Xena. Hope this helps

• Jericho
    Wayward Pines
    Survivors
    Between
    Go old school with some X-Files and American Gothic

• ○ The 100
    ○ Penny Dreadful
    ○ Outlander
    ○ Orange is the New Black
    ○ Orphan Black
    ○ Fear the Walking Dead

• if you have netflix
    -charmed
    -salem
    - law and order special victims unit
    -pysch
    -practical magic (a movie)

• The sopranos

• Scandal is pretty good