Do you have any guilty pleasure songs?

Personally, I play and listen to metal and rock music. I also like reggae, jazz, blues, hip-hop and some electronic music as well. As far as guilty pleasures go mine are (and very embarrassed to say):

Hotline Bling - Drake
Sorry - Justin Bieber
King for a Day - Pierce the Veil
Don't Hurt Yourself - Beyoncé and Jack White

And this is coming from a guy that listens to metal most of the time like Dillinger Escape Plan, DevilDriver, Mastodon and Slipknot.
Now, I'm curious, what are your guilty pleasure songs?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually listen to Little Mix, Fall Out Boy and most pop songs
    but for some reason I find myself listening to Die Antwoord's songs every now and then especially their song, "Baby's On Fire" which on a normal occasion, would give me a mild stroke with the lyrics. My English teacher would be so disappointed in me. 😂😂
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpNvk4iE0V4

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yes ima big fan of thrash and death metal and I'll every blue moon listen to three 6 mafia! Yea huge difference!

• I'm not really embarassed to say I like King for a Day, Pierce the Veil is a good band, and I like Kellin's vocals on that track. I don't really have any guilty pleasures, as I'm not ashamed to say what type of music I like.

What Guys Said 2

• I just listened to Marc Anthony and me and my body are soooo fucking ready to Latin dance rn

• Wrecking ball! 😂 and this comes from a guy who likes Slipknot, Suicide Silence, Lamb Of God, etc...😂