Which of the following team ball sports do you enjoy watching and playing the most?

Out of all these ball team sports, I think Soccer and Rugby (which is pretty much a less restricted and more exciting version of American Football in my honest opinion) are the most exciting ones for me, despite than American Football is such a huge thing in my country (US). Call me crazy but the most boring ball team sports on this list I honestly think is Basketball (even more so than Baseball). Sure, there's more running and physical action in Basketball than in Baseball but at least Baseball games are much less predictable than Basketball games.

• American Football (Gridiron or like some Europeans like to call it, "Hand Egg")Which of the following team ball sports do you enjoy watching and playing the most?
  • Association Football/Soccer (or Futbol)Which of the following team ball sports do you enjoy watching and playing the most?
  • BasketballWhich of the following team ball sports do you enjoy watching and playing the most?
  • BaseballWhich of the following team ball sports do you enjoy watching and playing the most?
  • RugbyWhich of the following team ball sports do you enjoy watching and playing the most?
  • Other Answer
But I still enjoy playing and watching American Football as well, especially since the collisions and hits between the players are a bit more brutal than in rugby.

Most Helpful Guy

• Football is the only sport worth watching in my books. Maybe tennis as well and sometimes rugby. The rest is pish

What Girls Said 5

• Basketball, Water Polo and Hadball are very popular in my country.

• American football all the way!

• Vote F= I don't play or watch any ball sports.

• base ball or rather soft ball

• I like soccer

What Guys Said 7

• Not into those sports. I like individual stuff like my kayaking, horse riding, and cycling. I can't see myself sitting on the couch watching sports for hours... it just feels like a total waste of time to me.

I know this is not your typical guy type behavior but I just can't get into it!

• 1- NFL football
    2- college football
    ... Football is that good
    4- college basketball
    5- nba basketball, although this seasons been so fucking fun

• You lost all credibility of you think baseball is more fun in any way than basketball... I'm the immortal words of Stephen a Smith

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsJTzddeTj0&app=desktop

• for NBA, I'd agree, although the games are usually competitive, despite the obvious outcome. But the western conference has been awesome the last couple of years. And college basketball is easily the most unpredictable sport out of all sports besides golf. But if you wanna talk predictability, as much as I love soccer, but that is by far the most predictable sport on the planet. The lack of some sort of cap just makes it a power arms race between 3 or 4 teams and the rest being delusional. The world cup is just as bad. Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, France and maybe 2 other teams. The rest just take up space 😑. Same with rugby. I played and love playing it, but rugby is almost as predictable. As for baseball. Well, the fact that literally nothing happens the majority of the time of a reason. Also, they are the biggest pussies (except odor, who unloaded on batista). Also, people Bartolo colon 😂. Also, I Really wanted to post that video cause the dude is fucking hilarious 😂😂😂

• Also, for the record, the 1st comment, although limbs serious, was more of a joke. That last comment of for elaborative purposes

• Basketball
    American Football
    Baseball
    Association Futbol

In that order :)

• I love basketball and Stephen Curry 😍

• Also like watching Cricket.

• Football, it's the best.

• I'm an American football guy, I used to play a lot when I was younger. I love basketball too.