Game of Thrones fans, am I the only one who is tired with the slow pace of the story?

I remember when Game of Thrones was so thrilling and interesting. All until the end of the season 3 when they killed off Robb Stark.
I began losing my interest but Stannis the Mannis was still there, planning to take the North. But noooo... they killed him off in the most stupid way.

Since then we only had Bran in a cave (for the 3rd season now) just laying there, having visions that serve absolutely nothing to the plot, Gendry is still on a boat who knows where, Arya is travelling from one corner of the world to the other and all she does is... cleaning dead bodies or training or selling sea food, Kings Landing is ruled by a religious grandpa, the White Walkers are still walking and then we have that boring Messiah blonde chick that should get her own tv show just for her fans.

Most Helpful Guy

• This season sucks and the eriting is awful
    You can tell they dont have george martins writiting to go off of anymore
    Everything feels sloppy

What Girls Said 4

• thats why you watch movies. shows just drag on anticipation for ages and bore the hell out of you to make money and extend series longer with the same amount of action but a million times the time.

• Indeed. I always liked movies more than series.

• there are some series i can watch but i have to binge watch them on weekends to maintain interest. movies in general are just better. i hate waiting for an end. lol

• It's always been to slow. Every time someone tries to get me to watch it I fall asleep before the end of the episode lol

• Yeah I'm not that excited about it this season. Or least season for that matter. I'm waiting for the end of the season so I can binge watch all the episodes. It does get annoying that it takes 3-4 episodes when it could have been 1

• wow way to bash GOT

What Guys Said 4

• I think they need to kill off the white haired bitch. and the religious nutts. and the red which needs to be killed off too she is really annoying to hear. as for the white walkers i actually think the white walkers have been really interesting especially with Jon Snow and the white walkers finally making a move

• They realised how popular it was and probably decided to spin it out for an extra 3 or 4 seasons. Its all about the money not the quality. Thats why i dont really bother with movies and stuff any more

• Game of Thrones has always been slow, their are so many characters (with no "main character) and they all only have like 10-15 minutes each. The fifth season was only half of one book. It took me awhile before I got use to the story structure, and with all the deaths you need a lot of favorite characters which helps.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more