Any Tips For Making YouTube Video?

Just curious. I want to make one where I show everyone how to make S'more Brownies from scratch, but I'm not sure how YouTube works.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever makes your video look more appealing to click on.

Proper lighting, a good thumbnail, an interesting simple title.

You know what really helps get clicks? Hot woman.

Your video should be easy enough to watch and not go off track too much. Add music and humor to entertain the audience. Make sure picture quality is 720p minimum, but seriously shoot for 1080p. If it's too long, people won't want to watch it if it's about making smores.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good lighting, be smiley, have a good pic for the video, good editing

What Guys Said 2

• Just record the video and upload it to YouTube. Most newer cameras give you the option to upload directly to YouTube from the camera so it's pretty easy.

• Put in big letters somthing really click bait like "HOW TO MAKE SMORES (GONE SEXUAL)
    then just make the thumbnail a picture of your boobs. Tell me how it works out.

What Girls Said 1

• Just keep an eccentric personality, keep talking and people will keep waking however don't stray too much from your original idea. If something takes awhile (say to bake/chill) have it prepared in advance that way you can keep your viewers engaged.