Where should I get my tattoo?

I'm a 14 year old boy from Florida, I found a place that gives tattoos to kids with parents permission. I am not a punk or anything like that but I wanted to get a tattoo. ( I actually have a 4.0 GPA) I know that I am young but I want one and my parents said that they would let me get one. I am going to get a full color tattoo of a jungle and the sky. ( it's gonna be pretty large) where should I get it?

• Butt cheeks
  • Back
  • Back of neck
  • Bottom of foot
  • Thigh
  • Arm

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're young and still growing, so wait another 2-8 years. Back is the best for a large tattoo, but still. I'd suggest waiting. I have about 30 tattoos i want, and I'm not going to be getting my first one (which will be small) until another 2-4 years. Just to make sure I still want them.
    Also, being punk and having good grades has nothing to do with wanting tattoos.

I have a 3.0, and I'm not "punk" yet I wish to be COVERED in tattoos (that are tasteful).
    I know women and men who have high and who have low GPA's, along with being street intelligent or more book intelligent who have 1+ tattoos.

Just, make sure you know you won't regret the tattoo. It might cost a lot and you might not like it when you're older, especially since you're gonna keep growing from this age for another few years.

What Girls Said 8

• Probably not a good idea if you aren't done growning... You'll just stretch out and ruin your tattoo. 😐

• Tip of the nosen

• Somewhere easily covered up. Everything super visible will give you a bad reputation. Also, the foot is a bad place for a tattoo. They fade so fast there.

• I wouldn't get a tattoo yet if I were you. But whenever you do, make sure it's something that you know for sure you'll never regret.

• I had a tattoo at your age and i did it on my back. So i advise you to do the same.

• get it on your back that way when you go to get a job you won't be discriminated against

• Can I ask this? How long have you wanted this tattoo? How much thought have you put into it? I've wanted a design for over 5 years now and I still don't feel sure about getting it.

• I honestly think maybe you should consider waiting a couple years. Only because what we think looks sick at one age may not be the case once we're older. Trying new haircuts and clothing styles is one thing, but a large tattoo... There's no coming back from that lol.

What Guys Said 7

• A, just do it. It would be perfect if the tattoo said "Kiss This" lol well you get what I meant :-P

• I know you don't want to hear this but just wait till you're older. I had tattoo ideas at 14 - 16, that I absolutely hate now that I think of them

• Nowhere. Everybodies got them. Be original

• On thee back

• Forehead, be bold.

• go for arm or back, always the less to regret later or being embarrassed about

• Keep In Mind Even With Parents Permission The Tattoo Artist And Shop Can Lose Their License For Giving A Minor A Tattoo.
    Your Parents Can Also Face Child Endangerment Charges.
    Not Worth The Risk