A good movie to watch with boyfriend? Can't agree on anything?

I actually want to watch trainwreak because I know it's going to be funny and romantic or the notebook because I never got a chance to see it plus my best friend said it was really really really good.

He on the other hand wants to see stupid Antman (how is that a movie?) , the conjuring which i already watched and was scared for like a week, or the forest which I'm terrified off.
He either wants me to be bored or scared for my life. We just can't agree

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend has bad taste in movies op Lmfaoo. Antman, really? 😂

What Guys Said 4

• I'd rather watch with your boyfriend than this garbage

• Garbage? Antman really

• Watched the first 2 and I'll check into the others. And yess i got him to agree to watch trainwreck!!

• Ride along 1 and 2 is pretty funny and this means war has action, comedy and romance so to speak, i think thats the name, where two cia agents fight over the same woman while being hunted down by a mob leader

• I thought ride along was when kevin heart was dating ice cubes sister or something

• We ended up watching sisters that movie where they have a big party. He was disappointed but it was my movie so I liked it. But I will look into this means war

• Also brides maids is hilarious, Mcarthy makes that entire movie lol, house bunny is good too, turning the zetas into a force to be reckoned with and breaking them out of their shells, although its more like a satire romance lol

• I'm not sure what your question is.

• You could try Deadpool. It has action, comedy, and it's a love story +plus horror too!

• Marvel, but still cool.

• I could swear i remember playing with him in the game dom i guess I'm tripping

• Watch dope

• Seen it and the ending is total crap

• Ending was dope

• It could have been way better i was disappointed. Story went way to fast

What Girls Said 8

• Zootopia
    Interstellar

• Deepthroat (1972)

• The Fault in Our Stars

• Lmao he would never ever watch that

• Hahaha, just opt for a tv show series then ;)

• Sudden link tv sucks. I never watch tv

• I'm with him. Trainwreck is terrible and the Notebook is generally used for Netflixing and chilling, so unless you want that...
    Antmen was actually really great. Give it a chance.

• I guess i can read what Ant man is about ugh. And i just want to watch something funny or romantic

• Maybe Miss Congeniality? It's kinda cheesy but it's not a bad movie. Or Titanic? That's always a go to pick.

• Antman is actually really good. Give it a try.

• Antmans awesome XD

• If you like action, try Borne identity

If you like comedy, try maybe Big daddy or Click or School of rock.

I took all my older brothers movies, so no, these aren't really little kid movies either lol.

• Antman over that romantic comedy BS.
    And fucking Amy Schumer? Really.
    That ugly unfunnt cunt..

I'm with your boyfriend.
    Watch antman

• I love romantic comedy movies! And Nathan sounds ridiculous