Has a song ever made you cry?

I was listening to "You never know" by Immortal Technique and I teared up a little.
But obviously in a manly way and I said no homo before.

Also what song was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• The Moment I Knew by Taylor Swift because it related to the night my crush who I liked forever said he'd go to the dance with me then the night of he just doesn't show. He never even spoke to me about it. Its the perfect song for the situation, except it wasn't my birthday (you'll understand if you hear it, its an awesome song)

I also cried when listening to the middle or sweetness by Jimmy Eat World because I've been going through tough tines lately and its my thoughts telling myself I'm gonna be okay

I also have written dogs while crying plenty of times, due to family problems or relationship problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• So I had life take a massive dump on me,

So did what any reasonable person would do and I opened up a bottle of cheap scotch (this was during my poor college days)

And I put these 3 one after the other. I had listen to them before, but this was the first time I felt the lyrics really, really hit me.

Only time i've shed a tear listening to a song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=673DwzEmBAY

What Girls Said 11

• A song by itself has never made me cry but songs in conjunction with media have made me cry a few times.

• Corinne Bailey Rae was singing this song on Oprah, and it made me tear up.

And I was at a classical concert, and I teared up.

And I've cried to Love You Should Have Come Over way more times than I should have.

• Yep, more than just A song, tbh...

Black by Pearl Jam
    Lay Low by Josh Turner

Those two are because they remind me of my guy whom I constantly miss :( there's more that make me cry because they remind me of him but I can't remember them from the top of my head right now.

• Yes, I remember this song "le portrait- Calogero" made me cry a bit when I first heard it, it's about a little orphan boy missing his mother after her death and seeking affection.
    in English I guess "That year- Brandi Carlile" made me tear up a bit after I heard the story behind the lyrics. "Between the bars by Elliot Smith" also makes me feel sad whenever I hear it, mostly because he had such a miserable life and death.

• Romeo and Juliet soundtrack
    A turkish drama series soundtrack
    Gravity by Sarah B

• Yes, lots.

Lead me by sanctus real
    Paper Heart by Sammy Kershaw
    Don't take the girl by Tim McGraw
    My little girl (tim McGraw maybe?)
    I loved her first by heartland.

Chances are I mixed up who sang what.

These are all songs (except lead me) that were me and My Dad's songs, at least, before I found out who he really is.

Oh, also

Father and For the love of a daughter by Demi Lovato

Concrete angel too

• Yes.

• Yes, if I'm sad and I'm listening to music that relates to what I'm feeling I start to get emotional and a few tears slip out.

• probably, ya lol
    fire and rain by james taylor live performance

• Yep.

• Yup. Dance with my farther again i cried like a baby...

My dad is still alive and he thought it was funny and hugged me lol

What Guys Said 4