What is/was your highest score on Candy Crush?

Do you still play that game?

Updates:
Does anyone know my level lol

0|0
19|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I got up to a certain level for like a month or two [about a year and a half ago]. I couldn't beat the dam level.

So, it was uninstalled. No idea on the score.

0|1
    0|0
    • I get stuck on some levels but I still pass them somehow. I could never stop playing that game. I want to make it to the last level.

• Show All
    • The game has changed since I last played. :O ... No... I... won't... be... tempted...

• Thank you for MHG :]

Most Helpful Guy

• haven't played that in ages... I don't know. but not that high

0|1
    0|0
    • why did you stop?

• Show All
    • @Smmyskittles nah... that has nothing with losing interest to do :P

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 18

• man wtf... fuck that mf game lol. I gave up and uninstalled that crap after being stuck on level 23 for almost 6months #TrueStory

1|1
    0|0
    • okay why you have to be hostile?

• Show All
    • ayeee don't get butthurt and create a problem when there isn't one. Learn how to differentiate hostility and a stranger's way of speaking kid.

• I wasn't trying to create a problem. I was just curious.

Okay now I understand it's your way of speaking through the internet.

• On the original game, I stopped playing at around level 300 or so. I like Candy Crush Soda better and I'm currently on level 500. My highest score was around 700,000 points on some level I did a long time ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • man i never played that ish lol. i got turned off by how many people played it

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't played that game in over a year xD I have no idea

0|1
    0|0
  • i have never played that game. believe me, i made a conscious decision never to play it. i saw someone playing it and i thought "man that game looks dumb, i'll never play it"

0|1
    0|0
  • I've stopped playing all games now becuase they are a complete waste of time. If I'm waiting for something now I usually read a book or do something worthwhile. Lol I remember getting to the lemonade lake thing and giving up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh man, I was hooked on that game!!! I'm not sure what my highest score was but I was on level 174🙈

0|2
    0|0
  • I would play it but because EVERYONE is into it, it bothers me. I dont like following the herd, I like to be my own person. Maybe when Candy Crush is less famous ill play it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know.

I stopped playing it when I was on level 85.

It's boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never downloaded that shit lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Never played that game.

0|1
    0|0
  • I stopped playing a while ago. I got stuck on a hard level and gave up lol

0|1
    0|0
  • to tell would be to embarrassing

0|1
    0|0
  • 623.. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont play candy crush lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I use to play it but now I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do I am on level 80 some

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know what my highest score is but im on level 91 lol. I still play.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3