The Independence Day sequel will be out soon. Are you going to see it?

So Independence Day: Resurgence will be out in theaters in about three weeks. Here's the trailer...

Are you going to see it? Do you think it'll be any good? I'll probably see it, though I must admit I'm not super gung-ho about it. Plus, Will Smith isn't in this one and he was half the fun last time!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They're gonna need a better computer virus.

What Girls Said 7

• Without Will Smith it seems they could've called it any other name about alien invasion.

• I am so pumped for this! I really love Independence Day and Jeff Goldblum is still in it so it's all good <3

• Definitely!

• NOT!!!
    ie: I am all about indie films, doco's and French movies. I can't do Hollywood pap, with VERY few exceptions :P

• I don't have an interest in it but I'm sure my boyfriend will drag me to see it

• I'll probably wait a year till it's on tv, and one day when there is nothing else to watch I'll see it. Just Like the godzilla movie. No Will, no thanks!

• yes I am and it will be awesome

What Guys Said 16

• Why isn't Will Smith back in this? Probably contract negotiations and budget problems,. I bet.

I probably will see the IMAX 3D version with friends, or so I hope to.

But I'm not all over hyped and obsessed with it either.

• He wanted $50 million and Fox said "HA! No."

• So I guess he gave them the finger and said Fuck You to Fox then?

• I guess so. I mean, I read that he wanted to take a risk because, let's be honest, some of his recent projects have been terrible. He didn't want to revisit an old job to try to revive his career. That's understandable, but at the same time, that was still an awesome role to turn down.

• Sure, I'm very excited about it.
    Funny thing is I am very much into older movies these days and I watched the original Independence Day not so long ago, then I was so excited that I went to check if there was a sequel and then BOOM "The trailer came out today? Omg"

• I'm pissed off at it already, but I'll probably end up seeing it.

They brought back that dumbass scientist and didn't bring back Will Smith?

Booooooo

• Hell yeah!!!

• i'd like to go see it. but know i probably won't just because i don't get to movies at all anymore

• Sure haha : ))
    I'm very curious for this one !

• I want to have an objective opinion, but I can't. Seeing how many franchises Hollywood has "effed" up, to put it mildly, in hopes of the once blockbusting title selling, I just can't help but be biased.

I can hope for the best, though..

• I might see it when it comes on premium cable or a streaming service, but I'm very unlikely to see it in a theater. I'm not holding my breath on liking it.

• Well, I've masturbated on the trailer (My way of saying I like it) so I can't wait to watch it. I'll probably wait for it to get on torrents in full HD though, I don't want to go in a crowded theatre to watch it where I can't be in my pants and nothing else, farting and eating myself to oblivion... So yeah, I guess I'm not that anxious to see it. xD

Looks like a great movie though.

• The plot is missing as if they tried to recreate a whacky version of the first movie using more visual effects 😣 It will never be good as the first movie

• Probably not, because it will be another Hollyweird social justice warrior brainwashing POS.

• Hmmm. Why do you think that will be the case?

• Because nearly everything that Hollyweird produces is part of the leftard psychological conditioning agenda.

• No but I'm definitely gonna go see Tarzan and that Tom Hanks/Ron Howard movie

• Ugh. No thanks.

• Yeh ill just see it. Looks okay

• Hell yea i can't wait
    The first one is one of my favorite movies

• Yes, I'm going to see it. I see almost all the blockbuster movies.