GAGers, how many of you watch and and like SuperNatural?

I honestly would never dream of or imagine that I would be interested in and still watching a TV show that had lasted more than 10 seasons and more than 200 episodes.

But the humor and story got me hooked on it. And I find myself to be a sucker for antihero type of main characters. It's just something about those character types that I find them to be absolutely badass. So anyone else?

Also, have any of you ever been to any of the SuperNatural Conventions before? If so, how was it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Since I was 17. My old routine would be to go grab some Wendy's. However they kept it going, they kept it going well. The first few seasons were still the best.

• My old routine would be to grab Wendy's on Wednesday when Supernatural came on*

What Girls Said 9

• I've been watching this show since I was in my 20s. The only other show I've ever watched this long is the Simpsons, and even that was recently deleted from my DVR schedule due to the now cliche and boring nature of the current seasons. I totally agree with you on the anti-hero vibe. You get bored with this idea that a hero only has to be this perfect person or thing, that is good and right and only does the right things all the time. No one is truly like that, even the good people of this world. I like the constant questioning, and brotherhood, and fighting for the cause, albeit sometimes blindly. I can't imagine whenever the show ends now, how those guys will ever truly be able to move on because they are so invested in us fans and the show and in the crew. It's going to be hard for all of us to let go, but for them, heartbreaking I imagine.

• I watch it and I like it. I loved it before, then it becamse slow... and then it got better again. =)

media3.popsugar-assets.com/.../...ious-Winners.gif

• I've watched it. I used to like it but then I thought it got kinda shitty. I didn't want to watch the same 'we need to save the world!' storyline over and over again for 10 seasons.

• It just got bigger and different every single time. It does get repetitive, but I felt it was necessary, they need a really big fucking nasty powerful villain (s) to provide a challenge for the Winchesters to overcome and figure out how to beat and survive together.

First it was the whole apocalypse battle prophecy thing between Archangel brothers Michael, then when that was averted, they thought it would all be over. But instead Castiel ended up fucking things up all over again and brought Leviathans back into Earth when he powered up with the souls from Purgatory to win his desperate Civil War against archangel Raphael. The latest "end of the world" close call the Winchesters had was with The Darkness, which was released when Sam had to desperately remove the "Mark of Cain" from Dean's arm.

But I've yet to see what new direction it's going to go since now Jeremy Carver will be leaving SuperNatural.

• *archangel brothers Michael and Lucifer

@fauchelevent

I've read in a magazine somewhere think it was entertainment weekly or something, don't remember that Jared's goal is to make it to a minimum of 300 episodes before deciding that he's good and ready to move on. As of now the leading actors had been contracted for Seasons 12 and 13, although it will take a minimum of 14 seasons for that goal to be reached. And it will always depend on whether there is still money that can be made from ratings, etc. Of course it's debatable as whether the last 7 seasons were ever as good compared to when the original creator Eric Kripke was still there for the first 5 seasons. I never got tired of it, since I've yet to find any other TV shows that got me hooked as this one other than "24" which had long ended after a mini-series revival aired in 2014.

• Favorite show ever! And the characters are fabulous!

• I love supernatural and I love Sam and Dean

• And I love the Impala. And pie. And all of their weapons and charisma lol

And Crowley and Castiel are also absolutely fucking hilarious.

@ginny_weasley

are you the same as this user? because if you are, then I was going to ask if you're ready for the next season of SuperNatural, season 12?

I am and yes I am ready for season 12

• I liked it up to season 8. Then I just wanted it to be over. Now I just don't watch it anymore. Sam is aggravating.

• It was a big twist to me at the end of Season 8 that Metatron would fuck over Castiel and all of the Angels. I guess that's how it is with most angels once they have picked up the idea that they're special or different and that they think or feel they could or should be the next great leader.

In the end I think if Dean had allowed Sam to proceed and complete the trials and permanently closed the Gates of Hells and returned all Demons to Hell permanently then things would have turned out very differently. Kevin the prophet probably could have lived and Dean would never have to go through the troubles of obtaining the Mark of Cain and First Blade to kill Abaddon, and thus the Darkness would never had been set free as a result of removal of the Mark. But then dealing with Metatron's grab for power would have been much more complicated in Season 9.

• I watched and liked it but not anymore.

• Any particular reason (s) why not anymore?

• Which seasons did you watch before you had stopped?

I think I would only stop if they kept the show going for about another 5 additional seasons and then deliberately kill off Crowley and Castiel permanently because they provided so much additional humor it would not feel as fun without them any more as major supporting characters.

I don't mind if they had significantly less presence and reduced screen time again, but I wouldn't like them be permanently removed without the possibility of being brought back. Though chances are that Cas will never be killed off permanently ever since he had become too popular and had been brought back from the dead on multiple occasions.

• 5 or 6 seasons maybe even more. And rarely watched a few series of it when Leo (my brother) watched it.

• I love Supernatural!!

• Yeah. 11 seasons have gone by and I haven't lost interest just yet. I wonder what the next season's gonna be about. Like... what can possibly be more massive than the whole God and The Darkness story we just had? I can see the show going downhill from now on but who knows.

• Well from what I've heard Jeremy Carver might not be involved in the next season so the change could be drastic. And I guess they can't really come up with anything much deadlier than God's sister and his son Lucifer. But we've yet to see. And since they already had done Leviathans, I wonder what else could be the next biggest threat ever they will ever face. There are still lose ends the WInchesters must hunt down, namely the Vampire Alpha, the Amazons (yea those Amazons, Dean had fucked one of them and made a daughter Amazon which Sam eventually killed), and then there's the The Thule Society which I think could lead to something like Evil Undead Nazi Supersoldiers, and then there is also the Stynes, despite Dean totally annihilated them while he had the Mark and for avenging Charlie's death, I remembered that the Stynes are still worldwide and a large family so they will still potentially be a big threat of some kind and will need to be dealt with again.

• Will just have to wait and see.

• As of now, we can only know for certain that the Men Of Letters will have a bigger involvement and this had been revealed at the end of Season 11 that they actually aren't exactly defunct and has worldwide chapters, and only their American chapter had become defunct.

I guess they got fed up with the Winchesters' activities that put the world at brink way too many times from Archangels, Leviathans and the Darkness as they are aware of the Winchesters and have knowledge about those beings and the incidents that involved the Winchesters, otherwise they wouldn't have sent one of their own agents to the bunker.

What Guys Said 4

• Awsome intro gifs. Yeah I'll gladly admit that I'm a Christain and I watch Supernatural.

• I watch (ed) it.

• YESSSS MEEEE LOL

• I lost interest after the start of season eleven.
    I really liked the first 8 seasons though

• I think the only way I'd ever lose interest is if they completely kill off Castiel and Crowley and don't bring them back in a future season. I was kind of upset when Bobby was killed off in Season 7. But I kept going and because I really wanted to see the Winchesters "avenge" his death by killing Dick Roman.