How hard do you party?

Are you a party animal or more of a laid back type?

Most Helpful Girl

• Last year I used to go out every single weekend and get drunk and all the crap that comes with it. This year I'm more laid back and calm

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through a phase when from 18-20. Threw the best fcking house party back in 2013.. Friends still bring it up lol

What Girls Said 16

• I don't party too hard, however I do stay out late sometimes without even knowing it.. I don't go wild and i'm not a loud drunk either.

• I don't consider myself a party animal because I don't party every weekend, however, I do love to party every now & then and when I do, I have a blast😎🙌🎶🍸🍾. I always have a drink or two when I go to parties but I avoid getting drunk. I'm also guilty of going to more than one club or bar in one night.

• i'm normally laid back but i loveee parties

• Laid back. I dont go out very often and I've never been belligerent. I just like to get a little tipsy

• It depends if im sober. I'm pretty laid back and kinda quiet when sober but after a few drinks you could kiss that girl good bye because I get wild

• I know girls who get like that, I get pretty crazy myself. I managed one night to guzzle ten beers in an hour and still stay on my feet hahaha

• Nope i would have passed out. I got so wasted that I ate a whole family size bag of cheetahs and stole the cheeze dip, got in a drunk fight with my best friend (i still don't know why), fell in a ditch filled with mud with some guy , and passed out in a closet. Funnest night of my life

• Haha sounds wild as hell, good times!

• Party animal in daaaa houseeeeee😎

• Laid back for sure.

• Listening to music in bed is my type of party LOL

• I party hardyyyyy
    LOL JK I don't even go to parties. Unless you count LAN parties then I party

• I don't party at all. Hate parties.

• Ugh, come on, they are so much fun🍺

• Not to me, sorry. There's a 7 year age difference between us so we clearly have a different outlook on things. I went to some parties in my university years but always felt out of place. I was always the weird one in the corner because I don't smoke, do drugs, and I'm not keen on getting wasted. I drink, just not in excess.

The last party I went to, I later found out that one of my friends was sexually assaulted after some guys put rohypnol in her Pepsi (she doesn't drink) and had their way with her. It happened after I left the party and after that I was turned right off the whole thing.

• Okay, I understand where you are coming from, it's all good.

• I've never partied before lol

• Neither. I hate parties. Even when I am forced to go to family holiday parties, I want to leave an hour later.

• Depends on my mood, the type pf party, who I'm there with, etc.

• I used to party super hard via alcohol + drugs + sex x 100000000000.

Me now = Total straight edger with a still toxic, but manageable, sex life :)

• I'm laid back, and I definitely don't go looking for a party. But if a friend wants me to tag along, I'm usually up for it.

• Laid back party animal ;p

I really like to dance, but dancing parties make it hard to talk so I love hanging around at stoner parties or just chatting at the bar too.

What Guys Said 22

• laid back type. always been. in college i did the normal Friday / Saturday night partying but that was more or less it.

• Hard. Sometimes too hard. Let's just say I've been in the back of a police car more than twice. But that was younger me. I'm getting older so I'm calming things down now.

• I was a party animal in my 20's. I used to go clubbing with my friends every weekend and we wouldn't get home until 5 a. m.

Now? I'm asleep by 11:30 p. m. I. The weekends #OldFart

• Always ready to have fun

• I think I'd be laid back and really just don't give a shit since I rather just observe what everyone else is doing, eating, drinking and try and understand what they are discussing about at the party.

• Party hardy!

• quite hard, iv done party drugs like ecstasy, nos, weed etc. last party i went to i got off with 4 birds and get drunk every time.

• From dust till dawn!!

• Hard to tell... i usually don't remember it the next day.. :)

• I'm a laid back dude who doesn't party to begin with.

• I'll be twirling my shirt around, dancing on tables by the end of the night.

• Standing in a room of people having a typical party is one of my visions of a level of Dante's Inferno.

• Dont like parties always found them boring

• More of a beast 😂

• Not a party person, except for metal and industrial shows.

• I don't party whatsoever actually

• Not hard at all

• The only partying I do is against Raid Bosses.

• drink so much until you puke and then drink some more. but that was years ago.

• I've sniffed mystery drugs with strangers, smoked some laced weed a few times, did a strip video, ons in a small town a couple times. I party hard

• Laid back