How many of you feel stupid after watching trivia game shows like Jeopardy or 500 questions?

I was just watching 500 questions and was baffled how these contestants know so much about everything. I literally couldn't answer anything except a few. How many of you feel stupid after watching these shows?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there. The only trivia I rock is Wait wait don't tell me. It's a current events news quiz. You have to listen to NPR on the reg to get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeopardy? No, but kinda on 500 questions. But most of those questions steamy really that trivial. I watch a ton of game shows, too. It's pretty much ESPN and the game show network that are the only channels I watch... And basketball is almost over so I won't even be really watching ESPN anymore since baseball sucks dick

• Idiot test, this old show called lingo, jeopardy, the chase and family feud are my mount Rushmore of fame shows

What Girls Said 1

• I rock at Jeopardy lol. I know lots of useless facts

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all, that's just book knowledge. An intellectual mindset at life with high emotional intelligence is WAY more important in life. 👌🏿

• I'm the king of pointless information.

• I've never watched 500 questions but the formula for quiz shows is the questions need to be easy enough and the contestants not up to scratch enough so most of the audience can at least have a few questions which they know and the contestant doesn't. That's the hook. I think it was Merv Griffin who worked it out.