Which of the two comic book superheroes do you love more, Batman (DC) or Spiderman (Marvel)?

• BatmanWhich of the two comic book superheroes do you love more, Batman(DC) or Spiderman(Marvel)?
  • SpidermanWhich of the two comic book superheroes do you love more, Batman(DC) or Spiderman(Marvel)?
  • Tough one so both equally.
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• I like batman more but spiderman is my favorite marvel chracter

What Girls Said 8

• DEADPOOL.

• spiderman because he actually has powers... but i really dont like him that much but i'd pick him between the two

• Superman (DC), but out of the two I'd pick Spiderman. Batman is too overrated. :T

• Batman all day every day 👍🏻

• Batman, but Spider-Man is one of my favorites

• Vote A = Batman 4 eva :)

• Batman for sure

• i love dark and mysterious hero.. so batman it is

What Guys Said 7

• When it comes to Marvel I think I'm into The Punisher comics. Don't know about which DC characters I would really be into atm.

And for those of you complaining about Superpowers, The Punisher doesn't have them. Watch any of the movies and you'll see what I mean. Or read the comics, in particular the Marvel MAX version comics for Punisher, as I thought those were the best editions.

• The Bat.

Peter parker got lucky because he got bit by a radioactive spider.

Bruce Wayne turned himself into a living weapon.

I'm the b it of a strange one, but I prefer my superheroes to not have superpowers lol.

Though watching he flash TV show has made me dig the superpowers recently lol

• Well Bruce did have a lot of money... The stuff that Peter invented with the limited technology that he had is actually more impressive, and he did it as a high schooler. Just saying

I still prefer Batman

• I like Spiderman better. like the idea of a nerdy guy beating the crap out of bad guys

• Batman for sure. I like the kind that made themselves a superhero , not the kind that some supernatural incident made them.

• Others. My all time favorite superhero is Eric Draven from The Crow.

• People love batman like love Batman.

• Well seeing Stan Lee is a racist who didn't want to make spiderman black...