Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?

• SupergirlGirls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?
    20% (1)
  • SpidergirlGirls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?
    20% (1)
  • Batgirl (Barbara Gordon or Helena Bertinelli)Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?
    0% (0)
  • Storm (X-Men)Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?
    20% (1)
  • Wonder WomanGirls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?
    40% (2)
  • She-HulkGirls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?
    0% (0)
  • Others
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them are great but I'd wanna be like Wonderwoman. She's just amazing, she's the only reason I can't say I completely dislike DC.

What Girls Said 0