Do you think Chad from the bachelorette is going to win?

Info:
1) He's Chad. You know the guy women chase after (not the other way around).
2) While every man in the house came up to JoJo saying how they love her and listing out their reason. Chad started up by saying he just met her and can't love a person he doesn't know but could in time.
3) Chad insults his competition saying that the only reason JoJo picked manlets was because she didn't want America thinking she hated short people.
4) He does weighted pull ups using his luggage and counts his macros even while at cocktail parties
5) He's pissing off all the other male contestants who are all bitching in a corner about how disrespectful Chad is.
6) Chad has a don't give a fuck attitude and is a lone wolf
7) Chad likes to cut off male contestant's time with JoJo and basically walk into the room while she is conversing with them and sort of works his way in so he gets time with her.
8 ) He is not afraid to say on his mind and will curse out and beat the ass of other male competitors if they insult him.
9) He smokes
10) He's cheeky

This is JoJo

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Chad is a total Chad lol too bad they banned him from the misc. Anyways, no she ends up engaged to Jordan younger brother of Aaron Rodgers. Sorry to spoil it guys

• Aaron Rodgers you say. The guy who Olivia Munn's trainer outed as being a cheater.

• dude lol you could go very viral, very quickly (in a good way!) DO IT

Most of the casting call is probably sitting around and waiting (... and waiting... and waiting) in a room full of other dudes.

If it's anything like Big Brother or Real World, they'll dig into yr past a fair bit, because they want a mix of people who are... let's say... interesting enough to keep the show entertaining. (Big Brother deliberately selected people with a history of psychiatric hospitalization, to ramp up the possibility of on-camera drama -- I don't think Bachelorette wolud be quite so extreme, but, who knows really).

Yr whole story though... dude, like, every cool kid in America (and most of the parents, too) would totes be rooting for you

• @redeyemindtricks Haha you really think so?
      yeah one of my really good friends i asked if i should and she said "the requirements for bachelorette contestant are attractive, have some form of career, have dating probs, and a healthy amount of douchebag and you have all that" hahaha im like thanks

What Girls Said 11

• Lmao I have a love hate relationship with Chad. My boyfriend offered to watch this season with me (that's right, OFFERED) and he identifies with Chad.

We hate Chad because of how he's a giant douche, but my boyfriend (a competitive swimmer) was like, "I'm Chad. I also would be eating all the food at the party! Why are they even mad? Why serve food if no one eats?" Lol

He's extremely realistic. Which is absolutely NOT how they're supposed to be on the show. Do I think he'll win? No. Do I find his commentary absolutely hilarious? Yes.

• He gets kicked out
    then stupid ABC producers allow him back in the house while the others are celebrating being free of his ass.
    Certainly the only candidate to stand up to her horrible, no etiquette brothers seen last season and she may have some attraction to his similarities but not really what she wants to continue on in life.
    Her exBF has never left the scene and they vacationed between scenes at a distant beach.
    Google spoilers & this show...

• no, he's the biggest asshole I've ever seen!
    he doesn't give a shit about her lol, he just wants to win, and she'll end up realising that... eventually -.-

• Lol that whole show is a scripted joke anyways. It's just an excuse for the woman to make out and be intimate with like 20 guys at the same time. Can't believe you actually care about this shit.

• It astounds me this show is still on. Because there is nothing more romantic than a guy/girl saying they love when they have they are also making out with 20 other people.

Anyways, this Chad sounds like a douche.

• The real question should be: who the hell cares? 😂

• I like Chad but he's not gonna win it.
    I can see him being the next bachelor though.

• He is such a douche. I can't stand him. The arrogance though!

• no cuz he's lacking in the looks department

• I thought Chad was a country. Who watches that crap anyway

• Lol girls here only come on here because only guys hwre kiss their ass, dont ask it here. Its filled with nice guys or should I say, Creept desperate thirsty guys who can't get any irl and girls who likes getting ass kissed but noine would do it irl so they hop on here

What Guys Said 4

• is he does she gets what she deserves she knew how he was before choosing him. i think the whole thing is a set up anyway and the guy is a big joke. i mean i really question a guy who looks as good as him being single. there is just something no one s seeing and she will see it to late.

thats her fault though when it happens.

• His name is Chad.. obv..

• Lmao this is scripted af but manlets, when will they eber learn

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more