Any DBZ fans on GAG?

That show was one of my favorites growing up and I loved how the series progressed. Who were your favorite characters? Favorite sagas? Most epic moments? Etc.

Favorite Moment: Gohan destroying Cell with the Father-Son Kamehameha💯
Favorite Character: Vegito

Most Helpful Girl

• I love DBZ! It was a big deal growing up! I had the toys, cards, magazines, VHS tapes, keychains, etc... I even remember Burger King having those silver or gold DBZ toys in their kids' meals! My favorite character has always been Vegeta. I remember reading a lot of Bulma/Vegeta fanfiction in middle school.

I'd have to say my favorite sagas are the Namek through Freiza sagas. I love the Freiza saga! The most epic moment to me was when Goku went Super Saiyan for the first time and when he couldn't escape Namek as it was about to explode.

DBZ was one of the best parts of my childhood and something I will never forget.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Heard of it and tried to get into in but I just couldn't. I've heard that it's good though.

• I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan but I watched it when I was little

What Guys Said 3

• Of course I watched it when i was young. The whole series. King piccolo not piccolo the ally but his father was the best villain. Though I'm more of a fan of dragon ball over dbz. Dragon ball was just way more creative and interesting.

• I've always wanted to watch that show, but I just haven't had time. This store near me sells almost ever season on dvd, so ask this in about 6 months and I could tell you 😀

• Right here. My favorite moment was when Trunks fought Cell.