Movies you were good based on trailer but turned out to be crap?

I watched "the visit"'s trailer and thought it looked amazing! Then I watched it, and personally, I think the way they had the kids hold the cameras ruined it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Transformers movies, batman v superman

Most Helpful Girl

• The Visit: I agree, the whole "Paranormal Activity" style filming really screwed up the whole thing. And that little ass boy was fucking annoying, I wouldn't have minded if he had been killed off.

The Witch: It was basically a random family with hard to understand accents arguing and accusing eachother of witchcraft the entire time. WTF.

What Guys Said 4

• Terminator Genisys. I wouldn't call the movie 'crap', but it was a letdon.

• Red 1 and Red 2
    The new past couple Terminator movies
    Zootopia

• Sicario was total dogshit. Also woman in black 2 I kind of thought it'd be shit but friends thought it looked good, it was horrible.

• Savages-from Oliver Stone.

The trailer made it look like an action flick combined with a heist.

Instead it was just... meh

What Girls Said 4

• Hail Caesar... and batman vs superman.

• I was going to watch Hail Caesar today lol
      brb lowering expectations for the movie now

• @ConsultantIsBack I guess I just didn't get it.. I was so confused and was wondering if I missed something that wasn't part of the movie haha

• I thought that "How to be single" is going to be great but it really turned out to be crap.

• Prometheus

• Unfriended