Have you watched a movie you knew little to nothing about and been pleasantly surprised by it?

I just watched whiplash knowing only it was about a student drummer and J K Simmons was his teacher. I put it off because I was expecting something like mr Hollands opus, which was a great movie, just not really my thing, and was blown away by what I saw

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched that movie and i liked it very much as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I need to watch this movie... some friends recommended it to me since I play drums, but I still haven't seen it! 😭

• I think you'll like it, j k Simmons is perfect and apparently miles teller actually plays drums too. If you watch it, let me know what you think!

• Cool I definitely will!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• The movie that surprised me was "TROPIC THUNDER"

• ex-machina was pretty awesome also didn't know much about the hateful eight and it was great.

• I haven't seen ex machina but keep hearing great things. Hateful eight, I honestly don't like tarentino so I haven't checked it out

• This was the last one that did that https://youtu.be/ghCKHlMJoxM

• Simon pegg? Worth a check out to me, love that guy