Whats the shittiest movie youve ever watched?

What's the lowest budget, cheesiest, absolutely worst movie youve ever seen? Im going to watch every one you list. And write a take reviewing why they aren't as shitty as you may think. Horrible movies are the best kind.🙃✌️

This list is getting long. You guys are gonna make me regret asking😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Django Unchained, @Offthelist. Worse movie I ever saw at the theater.
    I was on a First date with a newbie and let's just say we Made... Our own Movie by Making Out.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Mein gut Django? C'êtait incredible!

• @mikemx55 I may have not given it a fair shake and may rent it again.
      However I did Enjoy Leonardo's Latest and Greatest "The Revenant" and I am Bringing this Upstate when I see my parents for the Big family Fourth of July Bash.. thank you so much for pooping in. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.. However Leonard's "The Renaissance" was much better. xx

What Guys Said 35

• Baby Geniuses
    images.moviepostershop.com/...-1998-1020231121.jpg
    Some movies are just so bad they are good, and some movies are just so bad they are bad. The Room is the former. Baby Geniuses (and its sequel) is the latter. When it gets a 2% on Rotten Tomatoes, you know something went wrong lol

I saw it on the movie channels while I was surfing TV, and the description said it had Christopher Lloyd (Doc from Back to The Future) so I thought "Eh Why not?"
    ---
    On a side note, for anyone wanting to watch a low budget movie that is pure Canadian gold, watch Strange Brew. (I also would advise seeing The Room)

• SHARKNADO

• Spaceballs
    Inside Out
    Spiderman 3 (tobey maguire series)

• Since I'm into movies and I watched a lot of them I was good at judging them before I watched them and I didn't watch the crap ones. But Eragon was really disapointing for me because I loved the books. Far Cry is also crap, but because Iliked videogames I gave those movies a try because I always had some hope lol. Most of the time my faith was not rewarded. I usually try to forget the bad ones though so I don't know maybe I forgot a really bad one. Some Adam Sandler Movie should be here I haven't watched most of them I tried to watch Click but it was reaaaally baaaad :(. I'm sure there's a worse one though.

• The New World

• Drive was a dumb movie. It was basically a silent movie lmao

• I actually enjoyed it LOL

• Lol really? I mean some scenes were good like the driving scenes but I wish there would of been more dialog.

• Lol i kind of like when they dont develop the background details too much. I like the lingering unknown effect.

• Batman and Robin.

Ugh

Ugh

Ugh

• mad max. i hated mad max

• After.
    I hated it, and knew what was going to happen since the first 10 mins. Only for them to reveal it 1h+ later...

• The Omega Code.

• Faust: Love Of The Damned https://youtu.be/RjR54oezGpA

I Come In Peace https://youtu.be/pAVf_jsBqJk

Slumber Party Massacre II https://youtu.be/8BUlBD76ek8

• Occupant, Exodus. Shittiest movies I've ever seen.

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Michael Bay version.

• Monster in the Closet. Follow on from the same writers that made the cult film Toxic Avenger.

The Steven Spielberg film AI sucked so bad I walked out in the middle of the film with my girlfriend to watch the fast and the furious in the theater across the hall

• Another one I regret seeing that I didn't read the reviews to see what it was about was the Crying Game. Kind of like today's Brokeback Mountain which I did NOT see but heard about.

• That I immediately remember?
    Popstar: never stop
    Andy Samberg is funny and there were funny parts. But that movie was so bad lol

• "The Room" by Tommy Wiseau

http://m.imgur.com/9FCyppy?r

• One of shittiest movies I've seen recently, though on a big budget, was star wars the force awakens, it put me to sleep.

• All I remember is walked out.

• I'd have to go with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie from 1995. It was exciting to me as a five-year-old, but now that it's way past that, it turned out to be complete and utter garbage.

• Time Bandits. Flat out worst

• The room
    Sharknado 1-3
    Troll 2
    Birdemic
    Samari cop
    The happening
    Oh I could could go on and on

• I thought Inception was a bit shit.

• Sick or Toad Road.

• Batman Vs Superman

• mad max all of them

• Outcast starring Hayden Christensen

• The Hottie and the Nottie
    Dam ex girlfriend >:(

• Dear lord...
    Dragonball ev.. evol... evolution!

• Unbroken 2014 or that third or fourth paranormal activity shit.

• bench warmers...

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• oh my god.

Rango.

biggest waste of a time freaking terrible storyline excuse of a movie I've ever seen in my life. one of johnny repp's most shameful works!

• it was some zombie movie xD The acting was TERRIBLE
    i dont even remember the name

• A Million Ways to Die in the West.

The depiction of the West was good but I find the plot too cliché. Actors were good but I found their lines and their sense of humor were both lame (I blame the script!) Definitely the worst I've seen so far.

If it weren't for Amanda Seyfried, I haven't watched that thing.

• Human Centipede 😷😷😷

• Thats honestly my only exception. Its complete gore. Its purpose is to gross you out. But you have to admit it excells in along those lines. LOL

• It's not really that much gore, it relies on it's crappy plot for the most part. The sequels are much worse.

• Dirty Grandpa, Sisters, Exposed, Human Centipede and a ton more.

• It wasn't low budget but "Epic Movie" was god awful. I rated it like 2 stars I think on IMdB it was that bad. Too much spoofing in one single movie and bad acting except for Crispin Glover (which is the only reason why I watched it) I didn't even finish the movie I took it out and shook my head lol.

• the lamest movie i ever saw was " seven year engagement" >:( its annoying af

• I would say some foreign movies are the worst I've seen. Sadly I don't remember the titles.

• A movie called Sand Shark. I love shark movies but this is one was just terrible. I honestly challenge you to write a review of this one and find anything that redeems it.

• Blackballed: the Bobby Dukes Story.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2914648345

• The movie about that car tire killing people. Its so bad i dont recall its name and i dont want to wqste time finding out

• House of Orphans by Daniel Lehmussaari
    It's a low budget horror movie that's hilariously bad and stars awkward swedish actors trying to speak English.

• KILL COMMAND (a. k. a. Identify)

• Don Jon. Hated every second of it. And the person who recommended it. Jerk

• Easily Avatar the Last Airbender

• I meant The Last Airbender which is the movie version of Avatar the Last Airbender

• Bear was probably one of the worst/funniest.

• It happens in Vegas

• Twilight

• Spy kids 3 🙄😷