Do you find artistic depictions of the same gender offensive or tasteful?

• Tasteful (I like them)
    48%(10)31%(17)Vote21%(7)
  • Offensive (I don't like them)
    5%(1)11%(6)Vote15%(5)
  • Indifferent
    47%(10)58%(31)Vote64%(21)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the picture.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Non sexual nudity does not bother me. If it is nonsexual nudity of a woman, i may still be aroused, because, hey, naked lady. But I am in no way offended by non sexual nudity, especially in art, of men.

• If the art is bad it's just bad (and maybe offensive, at least to the senses). But if the art is good it's certainly tasteful.

• Not fond of nudity in art for the sake of "MAH DEEP MEANINGZ", but I'm not gonna protest over it. I always mention that story of how some girl in Post 16 got a super duper good grade for her art coursework, and it was just a monochrome photo of some tits.

• I would judge them on their artistic merit first before any moral merit - Any offence I could feel could be for either gender equally but it would be for other reasons than the actual nudity like content or insinuation.

• The way you, as the audience, feel about an artist's work is never relevant to anything.

There's no such thing as offensive art, just mentally weak idiots that look at it. The art isn't about you, it's about the artist and his/her willingness to connect.

• I really couldn't care less honestly... lol

• Not all art is made the same. So I can't speak for all art.

• The statue of david is good so tasteful

• Sure

• i masturbate to it anyway.

• I wouldn't go as far as to say offended, but I definitely don't find them tasteful either.

• Just indifferent, artistically obviously have no interest in them.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't find artistic depictions of any sex offensive.

• not sure what that is lol