Do you like any 80s Metal Bands?

Do you like any 80s Metal Bands

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Bon Jovi

• Yes. 80s hair metal bands are my favorites! Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Def Leppard just to name a few. I wish I was around in the 80s 😞 a lot of music on my iphone is the 80s. 🤘🏻

• Slayer is my favorite 80s metal band. Not into the hair bands any more was when I was a kid.

• Slayer is awesome (:

• I'd say you'd like the song Repentless it's more like the old Slayer! Give it a try!:)

• That's cool (:

What Guys Said 2

• Hell yeah!
    Best era for hard rock / metal music.

• Yeah that was an awesome decade which ones do you like?

• Nothing noteworthy at the Slayer show... Slash was standing off to the side of the stage watching for most of it, that was kinda cool :-) Though I saw Slash (featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators) right beforehand and was in the first few rows for that, I kept my distance for Slayer. The dust cloud from the mosh pits was pretty impressive, haha.

• Slayer is awesome but Metallica will always be my favorite Metal band sounds like a cool concert (:

• Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest.