If you just won $10 million from a lottery by sheer luck, would you buy yourself your dream mansion (from an isolated area) or penthhouse with it?

I sure would. My dream house is a large mansion with a garage as a part of my basement (and make it my batman batcave).

If you just won $10 million from a lottery by sheer luck, would you buy yourself your dream mansion(from an isolated area) or penthhouse with it?

• Yes, I can do all sorts of things with my dream house.
    40% (2)20% (3)25% (5)Vote
  • No, I don't care for large homes. Just something simple and nice.
    40% (2)53% (8)50% (10)Vote
  • Others
    20% (1)27% (4)25% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd buy a decent home and a piece of land lakeside in BC that we could build a nice cottage on eventually and where we could go camping with friends without anyone else around.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• I'd probably want something like that Bunker from SuperNatural:

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd buy a nice house but not some mansion. i'd buy a nice home in a nice area with lots of land. and then save and invest the rest of the money

0|0
    0|0
  • $10 mil wouldn't buy whats in that pic lol.

i would turn it into more money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't plan to ever play the lottery, but if I somehow one, I probably wouldn't live very differently then I do now. I'd probably give most of it away, help out some friends and family members, but not much else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ten million, uh pay off tuition and fund my college and an apartment but save half of whats left and invest the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't need a mansion. I'd use my money more wisely than that. I'd help the less fortunate among us first and foremost.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would use that money to buy an autonomous way to make money without me doing anything

0|0
    0|0
  • None id give most of it away

0|0
    0|0
  • i already live in a 2.2 million dollar house with my parents at the moment. I would probably use that money to buy a niceish house for myself and put the rest of the money in investment property.

0|0
    0|0