If you just won $10 million from a lottery by sheer luck, would you buy yourself your dream mansion (from an isolated area) or penthhouse with it?

I sure would. My dream house is a large mansion with a garage as a part of my basement (and make it my batman batcave).

If you just won $10 million from a lottery by sheer luck, would you buy yourself your dream mansion(from an isolated area) or penthhouse with it?

• Yes, I can do all sorts of things with my dream house.
  • No, I don't care for large homes. Just something simple and nice.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd buy a decent home and a piece of land lakeside in BC that we could build a nice cottage on eventually and where we could go camping with friends without anyone else around.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• I'd probably want something like that Bunker from SuperNatural:

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• i'd buy a nice house but not some mansion. i'd buy a nice home in a nice area with lots of land. and then save and invest the rest of the money

• $10 mil wouldn't buy whats in that pic lol.

i would turn it into more money.

• I don't plan to ever play the lottery, but if I somehow one, I probably wouldn't live very differently then I do now. I'd probably give most of it away, help out some friends and family members, but not much else.

• Ten million, uh pay off tuition and fund my college and an apartment but save half of whats left and invest the rest

• Nope, I don't need a mansion. I'd use my money more wisely than that. I'd help the less fortunate among us first and foremost.

• I would use that money to buy an autonomous way to make money without me doing anything

• None id give most of it away

• i already live in a 2.2 million dollar house with my parents at the moment. I would probably use that money to buy a niceish house for myself and put the rest of the money in investment property.