What would you choose if you had to pick one. Be 6 inches tall for 5 years or be a 50ft giant for 3 years?

Why would you choose it and what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• 50 ft giant for 3 years, i'd
    1. take over the Guinness world record spot for tallest human being
    2. participate in the olympics and CRUSH everyone lmfao
    3. own a big house thts giant sized in the Himalayas
    4. find a giant husband, hope he's giant everywhere and get fucked

• The Olympics seems like an easy win lol, if they get in the way STOMP them haha
      ... and you want to hope there is another giant! lmfao :P

• @chintita r others picked to be bigger than smaller

• thanks for mh :D

What Guys Said 19

• 6 inches tall. At least then I could hide. I couldn't escape the media storm anywhere as a 50ft giant

• 6 inches. Easier to tailor clothing to your size, eating will be much cheaper (a $5 month grocery bill when people would pay $15 to even see you! How is that for turn around!)
    Not to mention all the pervy stuff.

50 feet tall? No where you fit, nothing fits you, you would need to be bathed with firehoses, and you would have to eat hundreds of pounds of food a day, all too small to really be enjoyed. Two dozen big macs, tossed into your mouth like raisins.

• I'd be a giant and I'd rule the NBA and make shit loads of moolah!

• I'd so rampage and Kong out, hahaha.

• Be 6 inches... Look at my profile pic...

• Attack of the 50 foot teacher!

• 6 inches tall wow my cock would be bigger than me lmao

• Be six inches tall, easier to hid from the government who would be looking for me so they could take me to a top secret lab and experiment on my to see why I managed to shrink down to six inches.

• Definitely that one over there. I could destroy anyone at 50 ft and I can be very stealthy at 6 inches

• I would be 6 inches tall so I can hide in girls' bras😉😋

• I wanted to send you a pm but i couldn't because you allows pms from only your followings. May you follow me please, i wanna ask you somethings.

• What the hell woman

• 6 inches could be like the movie Honey I shrunk The Kids and at 50ft could be like Honey I Blew Up The Baby

• i think i'll choose 6 inches tall

• 50 ft giant and I would crush all the people who don't like me

• 6ft tall then all chicks would start noticing me finally 😂

• 50 foot giant :)

• 6 inches. I would be the most dominant center in the NBA history :D

• 6 inches tall, because if I was 50 feet, I couldn't hide anywhere, and I'd gain everyone's attention.

You should've made a poll by the way

What Girls Said 10

• I'd rather be 6 inches tall. I could live in a doll house and wear dolls clothes. If I were tall then I'd have nothing to wear and nowhere to live and have privacy. I would also end up accidentally killing innocent people with each and every step if I were 50 ft. tall.

• Giant for 3 years so I can crush all my enemies

MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

• 6 inches.
    If I were a giant, the military would try to kill me probably.

• "try" and kill you lol, but you could easily just pick one guy up and swallow him whole or step on him, or even sit on him lmfao :P

• But jets and tanks and bombs and missles wouldn't be fun to deal with. I'd have my boyfriend get me a really nice doll house to live in and be 6 inches for a few years.

• 6 inches tall. I could live in a doll house and be fed crumbs and stuff.

• Giant.

• Giant! For sure.

• I would want to be a 50ft giant for 3 years because I do not want to be trampled on by giants being 6".
    I would enjoy my view of the world and I could do people watching for miles.

• definitely 6 inches. that would be so fun lol

• 6 inches. Hopefully I'll have many adventures

• if you don't get stepped on or eaten lol

• Better then being a giant that's shot down by military locked up in a lab and experimented. I can live my own little life in my own little world

• 6in tall and live in a doll house, marry a ken doll, have doll children, ride my cat