What do you do outside of work/university/home? Hobbies or outside activities?

Most Helpful Guy

• I write books.
    Horribly written books.

• They can't be that bad :P

• Of course not.

• Naww haha you should! You'll get good feedback on everything, plus might meet afew people who can help you out

Most Helpful Girl

• Train, train, and keep training... when I have free days I spend the time with my family.

What Guys Said 11

• I fly RC quadcopter, airsoft, art, reading, group videogames, going to church and reading my bible.

• RC quadcopter? That sounds interesting

• As long as it takes for the parts to arrive. If your buying the parts a hobby shop then it takes a few hours. Honestly usually my homework takes longer than talking apart one of my quads and putting it back together.

• Haha oh my, that says a lot lol!

• Hmm
    -cook
    -workout
    -play video games
    -read books

• Go to heavy metal concerts, attend conventions, work out at the gym, and teach myself computer programming.

• Woohoo! I go to heavy metal concerts as well! But there are none playing here at the moment :/

• Well, it'd be good if we could meet up and talk to each other, but I live in Florida and you're an Australian.

• It's impossible :( Half way across the world haha

• I go outside to dark areas with my telescope
    At day I play couter-strike and rocket league all day..

• What is counter-strike and rocket league? I've never heard of those before

• If competitive videogames existed as a sport in school I would of excelled lol! Never seen any advertisements for competitions here in Australia yet! Thought it was only an American thing, wish they bought competitive videogaming here :/

• Australia actually has a really good team called renegades. eSports are really not easy. I have spent more than 2000 hours on counterstrike and I'm not even close to being pro (semipro) . Pro's use it as their actual job and practice every day for at least 8 hours. There are school that already give eSports as a subject, but people underestimate competitive games. You never see commercials because most adults think it is a joke. You should check out this example of a pro match to get an idea of what it really is! In my opinion it is much more interesting than watching a football match or anything. https://youtu.be/8i8EdGFjg1E

• Lift and Tinder. Summers.. surfing.

• yoga, tai chi, videogames (mostly rpg's), texas hold'em poker

• Play video games, watch movies and tv, and read

• Guitar, Car, Guitar and Car with friends.

• Haha rev-heads unit! :P

• I also do post-production audio and video editing for short films.

• Is that apart of your job? Or just a hobby?

• Oh nice!

• I think so. Wouldn't do it otherwise. :)

• I play games, cook, go to the gym, and do woodworking

• Woodworking like carpentry?

• Im going to etch them onto a oiece of glass and make a little wood stand for it

• Oh wow, nice!

• Nothing

What Girls Said 6

• I draw, play video games, hang out with friends or my boyfriend, go swimming, play badminton, go on walks, read (both outside and in), and wander around town.

• When I'm not photographing for school or clients, I'm photographing for personal projects. Or using Photoshop to manipulate images and create digital artwork. I also like geocaching, when I can actually find the caches!

• I like fashion (researching brands, trends, putting together outfits, etc.) , doing/researching makeup, obsessing over pop punk music, doing church activities, watching netflix, and reading/writing.

• I used to play badminton and basketball but now I have gotten a bit lazy.

Aside from that, I read and try to practice what I learn

• I write, sing, and play volleyball with my friends.

• Gambling, drawing, jogging and walkjng