Do you like this type of art or do you not consider that art?

• O my gosh. I love that type of art.
  • That type of art is ok.
  • I am not a fan of that type of art.
  • I love it and I don't consider that art.
  • It is ok and I don't consider that art.
  • I am not a fan of it and I don't consider that art.

Most Helpful Girl

• that is awesome art

• I agree. That is the World of Wearable Arts show in Wellington New Zealand.

• It is. I am going to book tickets to it one day.

• sounds good to me

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Surprisingly I've never heard of World Of Wearable Art until now. Just by what I've seen in this video I like it.

• Yeah, it started in Nelson, New Zealand by New Zealanders and got so big and so popular that Nelson was unable to host it anymore. So they moved it to Wellington, New Zealand which is a bigger city. It is an every year event in Wellington, New Zealand. People from all over New Zealand and the world come to watch it. It has performers in the show from all over New Zealand and around the world now. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I wish I could remember who said it, but this one said: "Art is an expression in a medium that elicits and emotional response."
    Yeah, I guess it is art, because I was feeling like WTF are they doing? An 'emotional response' of some kind, I guess. . .