Do you like this group?

@Mustachekitteh Asked why people hate Asian guys, I don't really so I thought I'd make a question about one of the best/most underrated Kpop guy groups, see what people say ;)
Do you like this group?
I only kinda like 3 guy groups out of like 2.7 million (estimation) so give them a chance :P.

I love the beat of this song.

This is their most watched MV so far I really love the view of the city so awesome and the song is pretty cool too :).

This is their newest song that I like too live with subtitles :P

Let me know what you think :).

Most Helpful Girl

• They're good! Done my time in the Kpop world but still dap in it from time to time. I could see how they can become big, but I agree with the other user that BTS is very big now. Personally, I still love TVXQ, Super Junior, and EXO (if we're talking about guy groups).

• Monsta X did a cover of Mirotic if you haven't seen it yet they killed it pretty much :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0bzU15ax0A I don't like EXO they have 0 personality and I don't see them feeling the music and performing it the're just kinda like robots who dance and sing. Don't mean to hate but that's my real opinion. I'm more into like 2NE1, SNSD, Girl's Day, BIGBANG and a bunch of others but I won't bore you ;)
      I really like Keep your head down from TVXQ live performance of that is sick. Super Junior is not really my thing either but I like them more than EXO :). thanks for commenting! I hope I didn't piss you off :3

• Thank you!! I all :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Monsta x is a pretty good group. The really popular one is BTS

• I know them too and I think they're pretty good (especially dancing is sick) but they already have enough attention lol. Maybe I'll do a question on them later :).

• @Waffles731 WTF? crazy people tho !

What Girls Said 3

• Love hero.. I had it up in my moods not long ago. There other songs I don't care much of

• Love their moves but not crazy about the rap sounding.

• Dont care for it

What Guys Said 0