How do you feel about the Playstation Now service for Playstation 4, PS Vita and PS3, to stream PS3 games online?

• Booooo! I'd rather buy myself another PS3 console to play actual PS3 games again without internet requirements, lag or constantly paying for games I already own.
  • I think it's a great service if you have good internet.
  • I think it's okay.
  • I think it could have been better if they added better games in there.
  • Others.
At first, I though it was a good service until I realized that 1/3 of their PS3 games on PS Now are already remastered in physical/digital copies for the PS4 console so it's pretty damn pointless to keep those PS3 games on PS Now anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• I was excited when Xbox did this lol

• Xbox One at least has real backwards compatability for 360 games, unlike the PS4 with the PS3 games. However, their current BC library for 360 games are very small and weak until they later finally make more good games compatible with the Xbox One.

What Guys Said 0