Who have you seen in concert the most times?

My concert count:

Kanye 2
John Mayer 4
Dave Matthews Band 3
Florence and the Machine 2

Who do you wanna see in the future?

My list
Lana Del Rey
Justin Timberlake
Dead & Company

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the fuck sees John Mayer four times

What Girls Said 2

• buncha nameless local luanda artists, dj djeff afrozilla etc

• None, I've never been to a concert lol

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen Creed and Alter Bridge. Basically the same bands, just different singers.

• To be honest, i have never been to a concert before, i have sports game and even a wrestling, got tickets for free from the general manager, but never been to a concert

• If u wanna be around dudes then go to a game but if u wanna be around drunk hot chicks who are really into the moment then go to a concert

• Not looking for a one night atand with a drunk chick or a high one, looking for a long term relationship, but the reason i haven't been to a concert is partially money but moatly music now a days sucks hard, into the classics 1920s-1960s and some 90s and foreign and opera and gregorian chant mostly

• Chance the Rapper, twice.
    The Weeknd, once.

Future: Logic, Wale, Kyle.

• I had not heard of Chance prior to him being on Kanye's Pablo record.

• Yeah I've listen to him for like 3 years now. His music is "different" and isn't for everyone.

• Lotus 4 times. 2 Halloween shows. Badass on OSU campus with everyone in costume.