Fun things for teens to do in Vegas?

I'm 16 and my sister is 13. We're to going to Vegas with my parents in a few days and I was just wondering are there any fun things for teens our age to do? I understand Las Vegas is all about gambling, drinking, strippers, etc. however I want to make the best time possible out of this for us. Thanks! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like roller coasters and highs there is a roller coaster on top of space needle type building in Vegas. Probably the circus hotel if it's still there. Go to the old strip and see the light show on the ceiling. Maybe go to the Hoover Damn if you can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Circus Circus or that giant ass ferris wheel. Or maybe your hotel has like a nice spa y'all can relax at.

What Guys Said 5

• Best place in my opinion out of all the places would be Circus Circus, the Adventure Dome in it is fun and sorta exclusively meant for kids in a way

• www.google.co.uk/search

just ask google

• I remember going to Vegas with my folks when I was 12. It was really boring. My sister and I just hung out at the pool or in the hotel room the entire time. Everywhere else was either too hot or unavailable to minors

• Circus circus is fun. That's where we stayed when I went

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• can't remember which ones but you can zipline of the strip from a few buildings