Are some cheerleaders whores?

Because I heard online that a blonde cheerleader caption was doing sexual things with a football coach. Since they were both "stressful" with their things they decided to go somewhere private then the whore started jerking off the coach etc. Why is this allowed? Why is she even a cheerleader shouldn't she be a hooker?

Most Helpful Guy

• are you jealous of her?

Most Helpful Girl

• who the hell cares? what gives? and the fact that you "heard online" doesn't solidify anything. make sure u know the truth before u make judgments like that.

and no, I'm not a cheerleader.

• @Milkshakes233
      The asker did, actually. Sort of the whole point of G@G honestly.

What Guys Said 2

• Stop hating on people. It looks ugly. I do not believe no one is whole. It's just a word that slam other people.

• Ots perfectly normal for a teen girl to be attracted to an older man in a position of authority at her school.

What Girls Said 3

• "some" individuals of any body of people are always whores.

• I was a cheerleader. Just because I gave a few guys handjobs doesn't make me a whore.

• It's not allowed. As the cheerleader is likely underage, it's sex abuse of a minor.