(Football/Soccer) Anyone watching the European Championship or Copa America? Who will win?

I've been watching the Euros an I really want Croatia to win, they were so good and I didn't expect them to be that good! After them I want Spain to win because they are always amazing. I haven't watched the Copa America but I think Argentina must be most likely now that Brazil are out.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Croatia.. Simply because of Luka Modric.. He is a master class playmaker, I'd say he is even better player than Ronaldo (can be overrated tbh) at Real Madrid. Though in honesty I don't think Croatia would win the tournament.

• I agree totally, he is the best player in the tournament so far and should be up there for the worlds best player. Some of the things he can do and he does them effortlessly. He hardly puts a foot wrong

• Heyyy thanks for MHO!!!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Watching the Euros want England to win but it won't FUCKING HAPPEN, ROY IS SO SHIT AND SHOULD BE PUBLICLY HUNG IN THE TOWER OF LONDON.

• Lol, they always let you down no matter how good the players are but you never know

• Not so sure about rashford but where the fuck was Vardy in the first game best striker last fucking season is on the bench plenty of time left only 1-0 and roy fucking parks the bus and then brings on fucking Milner. Uh I hate him. It wouldn't surprise me if we went out (probably won't due to can still get through in third) I remember costa rica.

• So many bad memories. Seem to always mess up somehow

• Sorry bruh. There's this thing called the NBA finals going on right now 👍👌

• I hope for England but I hope Wales do well as well.

• Im hope England