For those who are long time Playstation fans that own almost all PS consoles, do you still play your old PS1, PS2 or PS3 consoles?

while currently owning and playing PS4?

I'm a loyal PS fan who owns a fat PS2, fat PS3, PS Vita Slim and a PS4. So far, I still play my PS3 equally as much as my PS4 since there's not enough games right now for the console that interest me at the moment (The only great exclusives the PS4 has so far is Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne). The PS3, on the other hand, has all the great library at the moment and is still being supported by Sony and many game developers. Not to mention, the game that Rockstar Games has been working for a very very long time, Agent, is still a PS3 exclusive right now, although I have the feeling that they'll either move it to PS4 or make them for both PS3 and PS4.

• Yes
  • No
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I still play my old ps2 quite a lot. More so than I do my ps4.

What Girls Said 1

• yes. i play ps1 and ps2. great games.

What Guys Said 1

• I did when I still had the previous system. I just got my ps4 last year because I'm an avid NCAA Football fan and when the series got cancelled (damn you ncaa!) I stuck with the ps3 for that reason. Now, I love the ps4 and am fine with not having my beloved ps3 or 2 anymore.