• Ya love to chill listening to music in my own bubble
    87% (13)83% (19)84% (32)Vote
  • Na not really i like to do other things instead
    13% (2)17% (4)16% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I love music. It's my favourite thing in the world I think. I can't wait to the red hot chili peppers album to come out on Friday, I got the LP version of he album. So that will be my first LP. And I'm getting a turntable from work, ordered it a few weeks ago, but it's not in yet.

I also write my own songs, play guitar and bass, I don't read music or understand all the theory, but I can play well enough to create songs which is awesome.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes whether I'm in a good mood and a song I love is playing or I'm I'm a bas mood and it's my escape.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• i like to have music in my own personal bubble i like music around doing other things

almost everything is improved with some good tunes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, since I hate humanity. I hate pop music things, since I was bullied, betrayed and rejected a lot.

I feel that cute and happy things represent the ignorance of the mainstream, so I go for angry and aggressive music like heavy metal and electro-industrial, since I am a longtime social outcast.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chill would be the wrong word but yeah music is like cocaine to my cocaine.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah that's nice

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i love to get lost in music

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • WHATEVER

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yeah though I rarely listen to music

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Who doesn't, anyway?

I truly believe if you took away my music they would be putting me in the looney-bin.

A.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that wastes time

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Absolutely!

1|0
    0|0