What's your opinion on psychics? Is it hard to get a good one? How will you know?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot that are fake however I have been to a couple and both seemed legit. There are ways to tell. First depending on why you are going (to ask about a dead friend/ relative, ask about the future, maybe a past life etc) never post that kinda stuff on your social media, they can look on your page and see what you are into, who your friends are and what not. Second change up your look. If you are a girly girl dress differently or if you are like me (more goth or alternative change to "normal" see if they pick up on that. Cover any tattoos (they too can say a lot about you) pretty much cover anything and change anything that can give your life away. Third just be open minded. It also depends on what kind of psychic they are (psychical medium, fortune teller) there is a difference anyone can read tarot cards but not everyone knows your fears, a secret that you have told no one (I actually know someone who had a deep dark secret and saw a psychic and the psychic brought it up and scared the person so bad she never saw her again and refused to talk about it.) Do a google search for psychics in your area, you never know who you can find just miles away from you.

• I've tried some on kasamba. com, I've had various readings which have varied widely. One psychic though was 100% correct in virtually everything after a 10 min reading. Others have resulted in me thinking it was too negative to be true. I think the answer Im looking for, can only come from the person I've been asking. That person though has been withdrawn for a while. I can push them or force them but it has bothered me a great deal... anyway...

What Guys Said 5

• They are 100% false but if you want to pay just to see it as entertainment that's okay I suppose. Do not however view them as accurate whatsoever, they are a complete sham.

• It's complete and utter bullshit.

• A waste of your money.

• What's my view on Psychics? ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHA

:)

• NEVER USED ONE SO... COULD BE LEGIT WHO KNOWS.

What Girls Said 2