Does anyone love "found footage" movies?

Like Blair Witch, Houses October Built, Paranormal Activity. I love those movies. I am staying home sick today and I am going to watch all of them I can.

0|1
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I love some of them like 'Blair Witch', 'Paranormal Activity' ... can't talk about all since I may have missed many...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you milady for the kind, generous and gracious gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) <3 I'm honored :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand those types of movies. They give my headaches when the camera is shaking and moving all over the place.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• No, I can't stand them. I hate the shaking camera. They've become popular not because audiences like but because they're cheap to make

0|1
    0|0
    • Does the shaking make you sick at your stomach?

• Show All
    • @Jack32 the new remake is better

• @Jack32... By the way I love your profile pic.

• I do! If you like found footage, you should try [REC] and V/H/S. ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah they are good movies i have the paranormal activity move on dvd . im glad they made this genre.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • YUP!
    Blair Witch Project
    All the Paranormal Activities
    Chronicle
    Project Almanac
    Cloverfield

etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love those movies, especially "Evidence" and the "VHS" series. The movie "June 9th" had a gory ending.
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1640218/
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2105044/

0|0
    0|0
  • i have watched blair witch. and i loved it.
    hey one thing im not sure about, was blair witch story was true? i mean did that really happened in real life?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I thought BWP was way overhyped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows. Could be all sorts of "leaked" footage out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they drive me nuts. No filmmaking skill, shake the camera everywhere, and 90% of the time there's no actual reason someone would be recording. There's a score, but it's "found footage" so how is there music and sound effects for jump scares?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i hate em, it was already bad and now they're pretending it's real :'(

0|0
    0|0