What social media do you use the most? Do you think Facebook is "Dead"?

So I was talking to my HS friends about social media, and they all agreed that Facebook is dead and that everybody moved to Insta and Snap.
And it's true, nobody uses it anymore from my surrounding, they hardly post anything on Facebook, it's all on Instagram! Facebook became just a bunch of Mom sharing their kids picture :x And countless pages posting the same shit over and over again.

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Snapchat
  • Twitter
  • None
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I only have one social media site and that's Facebook. Facebook is dead in a sense that young people no longer find it cool since it's been invaded by old people. However, I don't think it's dead in a sense that it's losing members (quite the opposite actually).

MySpace is dead. Friendster is dead.

• MySpace is so dead that you can sign up with a facebook or a twitter account. Not joking

Most Helpful Girl

• If you consider GirlsAskGuys to be "social media," that's what I use the most. Lol I use Facebook sometimes too but it does seem like it's dying, or at least it's just becoming more appealing to older generations. My Facebook friends who are my age don't seem to post as much or are as active on Facebook as my friends who are older. I don't use anything else that would be considered social media.

What Guys Said 38

• I agree that there's a lot of shit on facebook but I still post stuff that interests me on there and sometimes people like it. I think it's very useful because I don't really use a phone a lot so when I meet new people I just tell them to add me on fb and then I can contact them later. But I don't really spend a lot of time on fb I just chat with people over messenger. But I don't really use twitter or instagram so fb is still the most used for me.

• I don't think it's dead, I think we've been using for so long that it seems ancient
    As for what I use most, that's probably Snapchat... need to share my stupid pictures with the world lol

• Facebook when I used it. I signed up once when a friend suggested it out of boredom and only stayed on it as long as I did because I got hooked on the games. I never liked the site though (and with each change they made, hated it more and more). I'm not on any of them now and don't want to be, unless you count this site as one? I don't but some do I see by the comments.

• Is Facebook dead? No, but it's infested with Minion memes, annoying ads and stupid Buzzfeed crap. I only really use it for Messenger and photos.

• Lol I never posted stuff on facebook even at it's peak I use it for it's intended purpose, talking with old friends, current friends and family.

• Facebook is on its deathbed. Snapchat and Instagram are in.

• Gag and facebook. i think facebook is clearly in decline. Seems like the younger crowd is moving to instagram and snapchat. Snapchat is too trendy for old negrodamus. I only recently succumbed to downloading KIk... then all of a sudden this new shit shows up and everyone moves there xD

• It's definitely not dead, I wish it was because I'm so tired of seeing massive volumes of shitposts all over my feed every time I go on it. I mostly just the messenger now. I definitely enjoy instagram lately because I actually get to see REAL PEOPLE DOING REAL THINGS, rather than just shitposting and memes. But I'm going to vote none, there's not really a canonical winner atm

• Facebook is not dead, yet. It is being killed by Zuckerberg's censorship of anything that is critical of the Islamic invasion of Western Civilisation, the on-going white genocide and the treason of elected governments.

• When I'm not here, I'm on Facebook.

It's definitely not dead yet, even though it seems that messaging apps will take part of its users or at least time spent there.

• I use GAG

• I don't think it's dead. Pretty much everyone I know uses it, can't say the same about the other ones.
    Also, Instagram got bought by Facebook some time ago... you can expect them to merge into one in the near future.

• Out of everything listed there I only use Facebook. Although to be fair I only really message on it and comment on articles every so often.

• I use Instagram the most. Facebook is for older users now, not many teens on it anymore.
    I have one and he only reason I went on is to check my dance schools page for updates. But my dance school is closing now so 😭😭

• Apart from GAG, only LindedIn for professional purposes... never had a facebook page :D

• Gag is my social media. Yes Facebook is dead lol

• Just Twitter that's all I have and i just use it to promote myself.

• Besides using Facebook to catch up with extended family and friends from high school and using this site I don't use any other form of social media.

• Does this site count?

• it is dead to me. i dont have any socials just for gag.

• GAG lol

• facebook is clearty not dead... MY SPACE is dead if you want to compare

• For me its dead, lol not for others though

• facebook, instagram and twitter

• Steam, reddit and 4chan for the win

• sc, fb

• My stocks going up and up tell me facebook ain't dead lol

• TWITTER.

AND YA FACEBOOK IS DEAD.

• Twitter follow me @jesusnicolas8

• Dead? Facebood is fine. MySpace is dead.. haha

• More from Guys
    8

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• i joined facebook when it first became a thing~ i was 18 and in my first year of university; the idea was that it was a place for uni/college students to find their classmates.

then, it opened to everyone. i still use it to keep in touch with people~ i've lived in 3 cities, so having all of my contacts in one place is a definite plus.

• Since gag is a social media, that's it. Only other website is youtube.

I don't have much use for social media.

• Facebook isn't dead people still get on there, MySpace is what's dead. Some people just don't go on Facebook anymore. If I had to chose what social media I get on the most it would have to be GAG and YouTube

• Facebook, but I'm kinda getting tired of it tbt. It's the same old same old majority of the time. It gets annoying.

• Yeah, Facebook is dead, GaG rules ;)

• I use Twitter. Just when I was about to join Facebook, loads of my friends and classmates quit and they said that it got boring af. I'm gonna get a Snapchat soon though.

• I really only have facebook because my family lives far away, and that's a way for us to keep in touch. however, i use GaG the most and i enjoy it a lot more.

• I think i use GAG more than any other site. I have FB but rarely go on b/c nothing interest me

• i use snapchat and instagram the most, facebook is kinda dead

• Yeah FB dead in Saudi Arabia but my family use it. Saudis moved to Instagram and Snap while all other countries are so active in FB

• I use gag the most.

• Pretty much everyone I know is on Facebook, as are all of my groups. So, I use Facebook daily. I don't even have an Instagram.

• I use facebook. Most of my friends use ot too. I think it's not dead! Lol

• Haven't used facebook 'seriously' since 2010, last time i checked it was a year ago.

• I use Twitter and Instagram more then Facebook

• Facebook is definitely dead. Instagram is my go to

• hell no. I love Facebook.

• Not in my country

• gag mainly. I couldnt care less about facebook anymore. Soon probably a thing of the past, i think.