Best concert you've ever been to?

I just got back from a Pierce the Veil concert, and it was the best thing I've ever been to. It was a small venue, and it was a band that has helped me, I'd go so far as to say has saved my life and helped me rein in my *ahem* issues (you can PM me if you must know) and I screamed my heart out during Bulls In The Bronx (one of my favorite songs)

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw Killswitch Engage once! 😱 it was amazing! They're kinda my band that helps me through things :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Spring Awakening Music Festival 2015. It was my first festival, and they had so many big names from the EDM culture that it was insane. There were many sets I loved, I can't really say which DJ was the best, but I really loved Yellow Claw (profile pic), Jack U, Flosstradamus, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Tiesto...

This past weekend I went to the 2016 edition of SAMF, which was amazing too, with RL Grime, Deadmau5, Showtek, Blau, Kaskade, Dash Berlin, Carnage... being the best.

• Kind of a tie between the first two Riot Fests I went to.

(2014) Saw Slayer, was second row (in the pit), they played through all of Reign in Blood. It was fucking cool.

(2015) Saw Anthrax AND Testament front row, along with System of a Down in the pit. SOAD played like 25 songs and it was amazing, but I became an even bigger fan after that so it'd be even better the next time I see them. Wild crowd at that one.

• - War from a Harloths Mouth / Callejon
    - The Hives
    - Iwrestledabearonce / Horse the Band
    - The Sword
    - Parkway Drive
    - Protest the Hero

• We had timeflies at my school, which was pretty dope. So was Calvin Harris. Probably when I went to the final 4 concert a few years ago. Luda, muse, Flo rida, Macklemore and a ton of other people. It was dope

• I've only been to one and that was Bon Jovi in 2006 at Giants Stadium. It was ok. I only went because a friend of mine had an extra ticket.

• Hm. Tough one.

Either GWAR in Spokane, Wednesday 13 in Spokane, or Lindsey Stirling in Santa Barbara.

• Best musician I've seen was john mayer... people dont know or dont admit how good he is
    Best show was toby keith or aerosmith, lots of lights and energy

• A. A. Bondy was truly amazing live. But the best concert I've ever seen was by the Flaming Lips.

• i never been to any concert before

• The one I'm going to tomorrow. Dead & Company

• Best concert I've ever been to was when I got to see The Who!

• Metallica, no question

• I've heard they're good

• Absolutely awesome live. They're loud, they work the hell out of the crowd, and my favorite band, especially the old stuff which is most of what they played.

• my favorite band, metallica. they played at the q (old gund arena), here in cleveland

What Girls Said 6

• I'd have to say the Kari Jobe concert I went to a few years ago. It was more amazing than I ever imagined it would have been!

• some nameless DJ that made a beautiful mix and the vibe was good, the wind was just right, i was wearing an outfit i loved and we were all just moving to the beat :P that's y i like concerts, so that i can recreate similar moments to that.

• I've only been to two concerts, Arctic Monkeys & Aerosmith. I was alone at both and still danced my little heart out haha
    They were both awesome but if I had to pick just one, I'd see Arctic Monkeys live again 😄💕

• Being alone isn't bad at all, in the end, you're not gonna talk to anyone while the music is playing, you're just gonna sing along and dance, like everybody else.
      I've been to concerts on my own and it was just as awesome.

• @AleDeEurope Being alone at a metal concert is great cause you can get as wild as you want without (lasting) judgement

• @DarkHumorRUs and at metal concerts you can get pretty wild

• I heart music festival there was dj dash, tinie timpah, aloe blacc, charlie xcx, lawson, naughty boy, di-rect.. And im goin to avicii next month soo avicii's concert gonna prob break this one😂

• Probably a Ziggy Marley or Damian Marley concert.

• I've never been to one before :(