If you were forced to listen to music, released only after the date you were born or released only before the date you were born, what would choose?

Definitely before. After all I actually do it already, since I rarely listen to stuff released after 1991.

What about you?

• After the date I was born.
  • Before the date I was born

Most Helpful Girl

• before please... I can't stand our music for this generation.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a hard decision because I like old school/classic heavy metal like Metallica, Black Sabbath, MotorHead, etc... but I like current bands like Slipknot, Lamb Of God, Disturbed, etc... so this question is difficult to answer lol I CAN'T BRAIN RIGHT NOW!!! 😂

What Girls Said 5

• Before, I guess. More stuff to listen to.

• i too rarely listen to stuff released after 1991 but for me this is after i was born :D

• So I guess you like 80s decade?

• before, a thousand times over.

• definitely before I listen to rock and classical

• Same as you, before, as thats mostly what i listen to as it is...

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely after.

• After...

• Hmm hard question. If I was born in 1991 it would be easy. But I was born in 1994 so I'm not sure, but still probably from after I was born. I listen to metal

• But best metal came out in the 80s.

• Bleh never liked it.

• Some of it is really good. Listen to this, it's basically the first folk metal song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsbXsOWQ68k