What Songs Do You Secretly Enjoy?

Now, I listen to mostly Rock and Metal. On occasion I hear a song flipping through the radio stations that sticks in my head because they're catchy. I tell no one I like them because my True friends would joke me non stop for at least a month. But since no of them are on G@G I have no problem laughing at myself for liking them. Here are Three Examples Of Mine Starting With The Most Current:

Selena Gomez- Same Old Love

I didn't even know who sang this until I googled it by then it was too late Dammit!

No Doubt- Just A Girl

Back when it first came out it was okay to like but pushing close to Forty it's an awkward sing-a-long.

John Micheal Montgomery- Be My Baby Tonight

To a true Metal Fan's ultimate shame I did have a two year period in my life where I listened to Country. (I was trying to date a country girl one year, with no excuse for the second year) Anyways this is a song I still like because I was young when I first heard it.

All that being said What Song Would Embarrass You If Your Friends Found Out You Liked it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Like you, I love rock music. All kinds of rock and a lot of stud can go into rock because it so general, ya know?
    However, I do have a soft spot for pop music. Heartbeat song by Kelly Clarkson I've been know to blast with a smile of my face lmao

I am so ashamed

What Girls Said 8

• I never ever thought I'd enjoy a Taylor Swift song, but if her "Style" one ever comes on the radio, I will sing along.
    It is very catchy and it's enjoyable in a summery way.

I've stopped short of downloading it. because if anyone ever went through my music...

• I dont "secretly" enjoy any songs because I am not embarassed of liking any songs/music.

• Katy Perry's Dark Horse

Other than that, I don't secretly listen to anything. It's more avoiding turning on songs that people don't like when they're around. For instance, I love this one dubstep version of the Phantom of the Opera, but I know my mom hates it. So I only turn it on when she isn't around.

• I like hardcore rap. No one would ever believe that if they looked at me :/

• dont wanna be torn by hannah montana, well i like to say miley cyrus

• A few songs by Gorillaz.

• "Ridin' Solo" by Jason Derulo.

What Guys Said 18

• God damn it Lady GaGa. That fucking "Poker Face" song is too catchy. :*( Oh rofl. Gwen Stefani. I used to listen to her in Middle School, so the only one I've really listened to off and on was the B-A-N-A-N-A-S song.

Oh hey. Metalhead. :D But yeah. I usually keep my metal secret. A lot of people tend to take it the wrong way, because the shit I listen to is pretty hardcore. And it really just depends on who I'm around. If I'm around ghetto-ish types, then I only talk about rap. If I'm around metalheads, I talk about metal. If I'm around pop or hip hop people, I ridicule them harshly. etc.

I get you on the country thing, though I've found a couple country bands that are pretty good. The White Buffalo, I'm really fond of, in particular. Okay, I'm pretty sure that's like the only one. But if you were listening to, like, Tim McGraw stuff or something, then yeah, you should be shamed. :P At least a little.

But, in the end, you shouldn't be restricted to just one genre. I'm ultimately a metalhead, but I can listen to anything if it sounds good. So I don't have a *lot* of embarrassment around my choice of music.

I also really love Phantogram. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQjC5zVnt8

Contrasted to what I normally listen to, like Children of Bodom, Otep, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Heaven Shall Burn, Noumena, Darkest Hour, Dark Tranquility, etc, etc: mostly melodeath, it's kinda embarrassing to like stuff like Phantogram.

• Excellent question! I love all kinds of music; Zydeco, Bluegrass, C&W, Traditional (artist unknown), Jam Bands, Jug Bands, Big Bands, Punk, Folk, Jazz, Techno, et al. My go to are Blues & Rock n Roll. Your post made me think of a lot of "unconventional" tunes I dig.
    Here's a short list that came to mind: (brace yourself (by the artists))

CRAZY, I FALL TO PIECES, WALKIN' AFTER MIDNIGHT - Patsy Cline
    BLUE EYES CRYING IN THE RAIN, NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW - Willie Nelson
    BLUE EYES CRYING IN THE RAIN - Crystal Gale
    CITY OF NEW ORLEANS, ALICE'S RESTAURANT - Arlo Guthrie
    96 TEARS - Question Mark and the Mysterians
    I CAN'T BE SATISFIED, ROLLIN' STONE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU, CHAMPAGNE AND REEFER - Muddy Waters
    SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY - Fine Young Cannibals
    MR. BOJANGLES - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
    SON OF A PREACHER MAN - Dusty Springfield
    NESSUN DORMA, O' SOL O MIO - Luciano Pavarotti
    I AM A MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW - Ralph Stanley & The Foggy Mountain Boys
    1952 VINCENT BLACK LIGHTNING - Del McCoury Band
    OH ATLANTA - Allison Krauss & Union Station
    American PIE - Don McLean
    WHO DO YOU LOVE - Bo Diddley
    PIANO MAN, OUR ITALIAN RESTAURANT - Billy Joel
    I CAN DANCE - Leo Sayer
    SMOKE STACK LIGHTENING - Howlin Wolf
    JOLENE - Dolly Parton
    DELIA'S GONE - Johnny Cash
    IN THE MOOD - Glen Miller
    MINNIE THE MOOCHER - Cab Calloway
    IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, WHAT'D I SAY, GEORGIA ON MY MIND, JUST FOR A THRILL - Ray Charles
    GOD BLESS THE CHILD WHO'S GOT HIS OWN, MISS BROWN TO YOU - Billie Holiday
    MABELLENE, ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC, REELIN' AND ROCKIN' - Chuck Berry
    TREE TOP FLYER - Stephen Stills
    PEGGY SUE - Buddy Holly
    THE BALLAD OF CURTIS LOEW - Lynyrd Skynyrd
    KILLING IN THE NAME - Rage against The Machine
    LITTLE DEUCE COUP - The Beach Boys
    THE END - The Doors
    HEARTBREAKER / LIVING LOVING MAID (SHE'S JUST A WOMAN... - Led Zeppelin
    RIP HER TO SHREDS - Blondie
    THROWING STONES - Grateful Dead

Hey, you asked!

• Some KPOP SONGS

• Liberace made an album in tribute to his butt plugs. I secretly didn't enjoy it.

• Shakira - Estoy Aqui
    lmao its girly af but really catchy so suck it

• Roar by Katy Perry and Shake It Off by T Swift. I'm love those songs.

• That one P! nk song that's been playing, this 1D song, Bad Blood by Taylor Swift, Cake by the Ocean, and a few others lol

• 0|1
  • I like your taste.
    Smells like teen spirit (Nirvana)
    Titanium ( within temptation)
    high hoops and comfortably numb (pink Floyd)
    are my favorite songs , and recommend to listen.

• It's not really much of a secret but I really like pop music.

• I know a lot of people that listen to rock, metal goth, early alternative known as college radio but also listen to country and pop. Nothing wrong with likening differ types of music.

• Probably Voodoo Child, by Rouge Traders. I only know it from Doctor Who, though.

• Justin Bieber - All around the world

• You already know who it is!
      Silentó!
      Gonna do it for me!

Now watch me whip (Kill it!)
      Now watch me nae nae (Okay!)
      Now watch me whip whip
      Watch me nae nae!

• nobody sleep in tokyo from initial d. normally i listen to rock and metal too.

• I don't have any song's I secretly enjoy.