Did you guys watch the new Game of Thrones episode?

What the fudge!

My heart!

Rapture at the first scene.

Heartache.

Satisfaction.

• RAPTURE! DRACARYSDID YOU GUYS WATCH THE NEW GAME OF THRONES EPISODE?
  • Saw the patternDID YOU GUYS WATCH THE NEW GAME OF THRONES EPISODE?
  • ReekedDID YOU GUYS WATCH THE NEW GAME OF THRONES EPISODE?
Spoilers Below: You've been warned
Guys, my question got featured. Ayeeeeee.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just finished lol, it was pretty good but they are really fricken booking it with the story line, one or two more seasons and it will be done

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes omg!! Dany and her dragons! Bastard bowl! Littlefinger & the Knights of the Veil! Yara's ships! Sansa's revenge/Ramsey's death! Rickon & Wun Wun 😢

• I ship Dany & Yara

• I think it would be interesting. In the show, I feel like they tone down bisexual moments for the main characters (Dany and Cersei getting straight up pleased by/pleasuring women more than once) and instead give it to others (Yara-who was, as far as I know, 100% straight in the books and still a badass) Their chemistry was enough to perk a lot of viewers up XD

• Yeah haha. They mix things up, but should be interesting!

What Guys Said 22

• i was really disappointed thinking that john snow was going to die by being crushed but figured there had to be more. great ending ramsey getting eaten by his own hellhounds... will arya get to winterfell next episode? that would be a cool reunion

and of course Khaleese, Tyerion and hot missandei killed those slave masters which was awesome

notice the feminist trend growing on the show? Theon's lesbo sis, khaleesi, Sansa, Arya, that tiny badass queen who helped Stark's army, etc

• Lol, right, I think Lady Mormont is the biggest badass. She's got spunk. And yea, I wonder what will happen to our favorite badass ladies.
      I wonder how Sansa is going to handle Littlefinger, we all know he wants something big of her.

• haha sweet little robbin? that kid creeps me out for some reason. i would love to see little finger fly

• I hate him too haha, I forget his real name and go by his book nickname. Those Aryns have some messed up sperm. Gotta admit, was really wishing Wun Wun would have had a log or something to go into battle with, seems like things would have ended a little differently. Hopefully, Melisandre will go on the battlefield and try to heal everyone XD

• Just finished watching it 20 minutes... Man I was smiling the entire time, best outcomes ever!

• the episode was epic, i have never seen a battle that epic. not in 300 not in braveheart and not in troy, not in any other movie.

• Fucking amazing. Props to all the crew who were involved in the making of this episode. And Ramsay... if you acquire a reputation as a mad dog, you'll be treated as a mad dog.

• Gonna watch it later today. Was it bad, good? What to expect?

• Not yet, because net problems. That one help me to record has not been upload again and recently MEGA limited me dont know why? maybe I changed anti-virus software that can not hide my IP.
    That is trouble to download...

• I don't know why they gave Ramsay such a merciful death. It was far too kind.

I can't wait until Daenerys dies.

• I kinda wish they would have kept him around, flayed him, then set the dogs loose.

Why does everyone hate Dany, yea, I hated her after she became a widow the first time, but she's not as naive as before. Plus, the longer she's around, the more I get to see of Drogon and the others.

• Not at all. She's an authoritarian, like I said. You can see it in her rule of the free cities. She enforces her will on others and thinks she knows best for everyone. King Robert didn't have that; he let the Lords rule themselves. But, Dany is the type to kill all of those whom do not bend to her every command. Hell, she's done that already.

She'd be an absolutely terrible queen, probably worse that King Aerys II.

• While I see that Dany has her flaws (that drove me mad reading the books) King Robert was an absent king who drank, whored, and partied the crown's coin away and is the reason the crown is in debt. Ned Stark killed a man who really was running away from walking dead people, just because he thought he was right. The wise masters sold people for money and power and crucified children to make a point. Dany definitely has her flaws, but I don't see how she's more authoritarian than the next or worse than her father (who burned people alive for giggles then violently raped his wife)

• No, mainly because game of thrones is god awful garbage, but also game seven of the nba finals was on.

• Still think Dany is the most boring character in the show.

• It was very pradictable but a good episode
    I literally called every death
    I think danny had the best part

• I don't know about Dany having the best part. The Battle of Fire was easily won and mostly off-screen. The Battle of Ice was the real fight of this episode. It's also nice to see the Battle of Fire too since it will be concluded in the next book

• No, why do you think he would try to kill her? She doesn't seem to be aligned with the Night king or particularly evil at this point. And his family has no interest in the iron throne. Do you think he will harm her unintentionally?

• Nah i think bran will take control of everything
      There will be no more iron throne and he will be the last one standing
      The whole story began with him and itll also end with him
      Thats just what i think
      So he's going to kill danny for what ever reason I don't know yet

• They redeemed themselves for the inconsistencies of the last episode.

• That's what I think too, last episode was terrible. This one was beyond amazing, I heard they submitted it for Emmys.

• No I don't watch that show.

• i watched the rape scene and was unimpressed.

• It was pretty epic! And Ramsay Deserved that fate! i was happy with it

• This was the heart racing episode! God, that was amazing.

• Where is option to not give a fuck?

• probably up your ass

• The Real men bitch, did your father swallowed it too? lolz

• I can't keep this up with you, it's hard to stay engaged in an 'argument' when the other person says lolz. Peace dude.

• That one shot in the battle following Jon was crazy. It was like a minute long shot. Although it might have been edited since there were moments when a horse would run in front of the screen but still, amazing cinematography

• ye sir ;)

• This show is misandrist.
    Especially the stuff like luring a man into sex then cutting off his penis, what the fuck is that. It happens enough times in real life, you don't need to glorify it in a movie too.

• I'm glad I haven't even seen 1 episode from this show.

• nope

• Am I weird that I've never watched Game Of Thrones?

• i will later after it's done downloading

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! I was yelling at the TV when they went after Ramsey! I didn't sit down until the credits. Poor giant tho. RIP.

• Oh, I was so happy. Fucking Ramsay Snow.

• I didn't watch the beginning part but I saw the end and he finally got what he deserved.

With the giant that made me really sad. :'(

• No!! I'm two episodes behind. Going to watch it now :)