What are the oddest conspiracy theories you've heard of?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've looked at various websites that talk about nazis in Antarctica that use flying saucers, the nazis found a entrance to the center of the Earth in Antarctica and that they made contact with a alien race. Of course they are just conspiracy theories. Other interesting conspiracy theories are about feline aliens, reptilians, Nordic aliens, grey aliens and many other alien races that are mentioned on various websites. www.bibliotecapleyades.net/.../antartica24.htm

Most Helpful Girl

• That Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the illuminati, went to the US, had George Washington killed and replaced him because they looked so similar and that's why we now have the illuminati symbol on the one dollar note now 😶 Mind blown lol not

What Guys Said 12

• That the first light switch manufacturer had a wife who was a beautician. As a result, he thought to place the screws directly above and below the light switch (as opposed to using four screws on each corner of the light switch). The reason he did this was so that housewives would break their nails as they tried to turn the light switches on and off, and that this would help promote a demand for his wife's business.

• 1|0
  • Get ready for this,
    There are people who believe that...
    Stephen King was the man who shot John Lennon and Mark David Chapman was framed and that the government covered it up

• Zone 51

• I heard this one theory that Col. Sanders founded KFC in order to kill Black people through heart disease.

• Hillary Clinton won the Democratic Nomination fair and square.

• that the CIA killed Kennedy.

• Maybe the hollow Earth...

• obama being a lizard
    earth being flat

• That we used to be gods
    The earth is flat

• 9/11 was an inside job
    The Holocaust never happened
    The moon landing was fake

• I know certain people who regularly want to convince me of some. The weirdest include Nazis, Antisemetism, Rothschild or claims from esoteric products. (the Rothschilds are claimed to be Jewish family who own directly or indirectly all banks in all countries and thereby controlling all countries from behind. They also are claimed to pay human smugglers to bring refugees to Europaen countries to destabalize Europe to gain more power. And some more things)

What Girls Said 6

• "The moon landing was fake, they just launched themselves to Arizona and jumped around with suits in the desert" It's a running joke in my family because my mom changes the state every time she says it 😂 Arizona, California, Nevada etc

• That gays have an agenda to turn other people gay

• You and I both like Stephen King,
      Were you aware that there is a theory that the Government hired Stephen King to kill john lennon and was the actual killer while Mark David Chapman was framed

• That to me is hands down the craziest conspiracy theory out there

• My teacher had a roommate who tried to tell him that "Dinosaurs were fake and the government planted their bones in the earth so we could find them."

• That rocks are actually soft and squishy - they just tense up when we touch them.

• man raping young boy or smalls and then eating them centuries back to gain power

• That reptile people one is the most ridiculous.