I'm jealous of my 16 years old brother. What should I do?

Funniest answer wins!

• Sit on him
  • Choke him
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Pee on your step mom and dad to mark your territory and make him sing to some loud metal music songs that way his voice will get hoarse and he can't sing that way you'll have the better voice

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Jealous implies he has something you want. So, maybe take what you want? lmao I don't know.

• Take your pants off and wipe your ass on his pillow. But don't tell him you did it. Just stay silently knowing he's sleeping where your bare butt has been.

• Lemme guess, your parents spoil him more? Lmao advantages of being the last child haha.
    #lastchildisawesome

• scare him so bad he loses his voice. Then you can sing better than him. LOL

• Fart on his pillows. Then place a house pet on it and claim it peed. Ask him to smell it and then tie a rope around his head and the pillows. Then play k-pop for 6 hours strait and tie him to a chair. Complete torture.

• Nice idea there!

• I know. I also thought that she should give him a lamb suit and force him to do the lamby lamb dance in front of 20 important people in his life. His girlfriend, best friends, parent etc. Gravity Falls reference

• Choke him and one day he will erupt like a volcano and kill you lol

• why are you jealous of her?

• only funny questions deserve funny answers.

• steal his girlfriend

• Well why are you jealous?

• my dad and my step mom spoil him more and he sings a lot better than I can

• Cut out his diaphragm and put him in the fridge so he doesn't get spoiled.

• Ahaha good one

• Nothing, grow up and get over it.

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck him!

• Write up a very complicated list of things he has to follow for getting something stupid. Like toilet paper at the store or something lol and stress to him that this is so important his life depends on it lol

• Other: You should let me adopt him

• Play with legos with him, and don't help him clean up afterwards.

• Write him a citation.

• Pee on him to show dominance