If you could choose to be one character in the comic books universe, who would it be?

Personally I would be Iron Man as I am an engineer too, so I can relate in a way lol.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Superman duh.

• How you gonna bang without tearing the girls insides out everytime and causing internal bleeding?

Or the fact that if you could then you'll watch your wife, kids and grandkids die and you just dont age lol

• Sperm bank? I mean com on he's sperm would be like bullets in her belly.

• Uh no the old fashioned way.

What Girls Said 6

• Natasha Romanov or that Green chic from Guardians of the Galaxy or Cat woman😻

• I would be my own character and just go into the comic book worlds... or just be Wonder Woman... :)

• Batman, I just love him and I could relate to him a bit.

• Jean Grey or Storm, they are so powerful, especially Jean as the Pheonix, But thats from Marvel. In DC i would like to be either Harley, Green Ivy, or Miss Martian (like in young justice).

• Black Widow or Cat woman.. those are part of comic books right?

• Thor cause I like his hammer

What Guys Said 4

• Green Arrow.

All the batman without the psychological trauma.

Or hell Deathstroke.

• My boi Spidey all the way

• Superman duh i could save everyone! And this is assuming noothing else from the comics carries over so i won't have to worry about any kryptonite

• Silver Surfer for sure.