Just imagine with the VR and move controller, you are playing a football game and actually being the runnerback or boxing when you throw actual jabs and hooks.
- That would be awesome0% (0)20% (1)20% (1)Vote
- Sounds cool but nothing special0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Meh.0% (0)20% (1)20% (1)Vote
- I think the VR support will be useless and pointless. Just another gimmicky feature, like the Kinect for the Xbox.0% (0)40% (2)40% (2)Vote
- I don't care0% (0)20% (1)20% (1)Vote
- Others0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
the day games start forcing me to get off my ass and actually do the actions is the day i quit gaming.
I game because its relaxing. I go to the gym, i work a part time job and im at uni. The last thing i want to do is starting jumping around the living room like an idiot in order to play a video game lol.
VR might take off, but motion controls are a dead duck, and who likes a dead duck? not even its mother. she just flies off depressed (if anyone gets that reference then you are a legend).
being serious, people dont want motion controls. just look at xbox kinect, the wii and wii u etc. total flops.0