How would you feel if Sports games in general, for the PS4, to finally start having VR and move support?

Just imagine with the VR and move controller, you are playing a football game and actually being the runnerback or boxing when you throw actual jabs and hooks.

How would you feel if Sports games in general, for the PS4, to  finally start having VR and move support?

• That would be awesome
  • Sounds cool but nothing special
  • Meh.
  • I think the VR support will be useless and pointless. Just another gimmicky feature, like the Kinect for the Xbox.
  • I don't care
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• the day games start forcing me to get off my ass and actually do the actions is the day i quit gaming.

I game because its relaxing. I go to the gym, i work a part time job and im at uni. The last thing i want to do is starting jumping around the living room like an idiot in order to play a video game lol.

VR might take off, but motion controls are a dead duck, and who likes a dead duck? not even its mother. she just flies off depressed (if anyone gets that reference then you are a legend).

being serious, people dont want motion controls. just look at xbox kinect, the wii and wii u etc. total flops.

What Girls Said 1

• Imagine going outside and doing it forreal.

What Guys Said 2

• With the VR headset and the Neo set to release, it's definitely coming! I'm pretty excited for it!

• Or you could just go to a Meetup and play real sports.